CHAPTER 14

What happened?

Author pov

Two friends hugging each other tightly in the middle of the university showing how much they miss each other presence.

Jungkook broke the hug , showing his Bunny smile to his alien type ( but handsome) friend who returned the smile gradually with his boxy one. Taehyung put his hand on jungkook shoulder aa they began to walk towards their respective class .

Taehyung: Bro I missed you so much!!!!! , Without you this world feel like strawberry milk without strawberry.

He said dramatically grabbing his left side from another hand showing his fake hurting expression . Chuckle leave jungkook mouths as he spoke.

Jungkook: Yah!! Stop your dramatic ass , I missed you too buddy!!!!!!

A playful smirk was showing on taehyung face .
Taehyung: ofcourse who won't miss this handsome face after all I am world's handsome boy alive.

Jungkook: * rolling eyes* yeah you are but in YOUR dreams, I'm more handsome than you.
He said while flipping his hair .

Taehyung: whatever , move your ass fast or we will be late for the classes. And while you were absent lots of things happen here , I have to tell you that so e can gossip latter!!!

He said while moving fastly forcing jungkook to move fast too.

Jungkook: okk but move a little slowly my back is hurting.

Taehyung stop walking a frown came up to his face as he raise his eyebrows looking at jungkook.

Taehyung: what you did , that your back is hurting??

Jungkook tense up a little, laughing nervously , because he can't just expose that now he have a sugar mommy And yesterday they had a mind blowing night which results in his back paining.

Jungkook:Ahh! Yesterday I have to do overtime in cafe so.......

Taehyung eyes soften knowing how much hardships his friend have in everyday life.

Taehyung: my stong bunny, don't worry today your handsome friend will take care of you .... But now let's speed up wait I mean let's walk slow and fast both.

Jungkook: seriously your alien talks never go well with me.

Taehyung: not everyone have brain jungkook and you are one of them.

Jungkook: * sarcastic smile* that's why you are my friend.

Time skips

Y/n company

In her cabin with jimin
Jimin: mam today you have meetings for your upcoming projects and we have to some works regarding company shares.

Y/n hums while sipping the hot coffee to start her day .

Y/n: okk anything else?

Jimin: ohh yeah there is someone who wants to meet you, she have your appointment at 3.pm .

Y/n : who?
Jimin: mrs. Yang......

Y/n tightly grabs the cup getting angry just by hearing the person name , she grits her teeth remembering the person.

Y/n : why she wanna meet me now?

She said professionally hiding her anger .

Jimin: she said there is something personal she wants to discuss with you. Can I take my leave now??

Y/n : yes , you may leave now.

Jimin leave the cabin as y/n almost crash the mug on the table closing her eyes tightly .

Y/n : Wtf she wants now ?? All she did wasn't enough for her .

Time skips
At University

Everyone was roaming here and there as it was free lecture.

Jungkook and taehyung decides to spend their time in cafeteria as both were gossiping .

Jungkook: no way she did that.

Teahyung: I was even surprised, she really beat her boyfie with her sandals after knowing his ass was flirting with other girls shamelessly.

Jungkook: He deserve that .

Taehyung nods his head as he remembered something.

Taehyung: do you know there is going to be a function in college soon .

Jungkook: no , what type of function??

Taehyung: carnival

Jungkook: omo , are you talking about the function where we had lots fun last year?

Taehyung: yep , and did you remember the girls wearing that sexy outfit for getting customer in their shops?

Jungkook: yeah the maid one .

Teahyung: don't you like it?

Jungkook: nah

Teahyung: wae?

Jungkook: that's not my type.

Taehyung: then what's your type??

Jungkook: kitten dress

Teahyung: damn that one is much better and cute .

Jungkook phone beeps as the notification was showing in front of his screen, he reads the message frowning a little as taehyung become curious too .

Jungkook: I have to leave

Teahyung: but why ??

Jungkook: something urgent came up I have to go
.
Jungkook: sorry I will make it up to you some other day .

Taehyung: no need you go .

Jungkook nod grabbing his belongings , running out of the cafeteria after bidding Gus bye to teahyung.

Jungkook: what happened to her?, Why she wants me now.

He while running to the gate as he stops seeing the luxury car in front of him .
.*message* y/n : come out I am waiting for you .