CHAPTER 12

Author Pov

Y/n : Strip now

( WARNING ⚠ 18+ AHEAD )

The atmosphere gets heated up as she kept staring at him with that lustful eyes.

He didn't said anything as he was just standing still.

Y/n got irritated a lit as she get up from the bed going towards him.

Y/n : I don't like to repeat myself
(She said sternly)

Y/n- Do you want me to strip you? Ok no problem *smirk*

Jungkook just look at her, he didn't said anything to her, she came close to him as she pull him closer, their breath was mixing together, their nose was slightly touching, if anyone come close a bit, they would kiss.

She kiss him sternly, and in no time he kiss her back, the kiss was passionate they both were craving for each other as the kiss got little rough. Y/n kept her hand on the hem of his T-shirt as she pulls back from the kiss, making the man groan in irritation a little, he want to kiss her....more.

Y/n : I don't wanna loom like I am forcing you to sleep with me, do you want this? She said breathing heavily looking directly into his eyes.

Jungkook : I want this, I want you

In no time she remove his T-shirt as she kiss roughly again feeling his bare skin on her was exciting her, her hands make it's way to grab his nape as she pulls him more closer, his hands was securely wrapped around her waist as he kept caressing her waist, while kissing her hardly.

She turns her position as now J.k back was facing bed as she start walking towards the bed, not breaking the kiss.

She push him as they reach the bed, his body collided with the soft mattress as she hover above him, she sat right on top of his cratch as he groan lightly.

Y/n : You are so sexy

She said while traling her fingers tips from his chest to his abs, he kept staring at her with his dark eyes, he wasn't feeling shy anymore, his eyes roam around her body as they stop at her cleavage, the dress wasn't helping at all, he licks his dry lips staring at her boobs.

Y/n:  Wanna touch them?

She ask as she sense him staring at her boobs, he slightly nods as she take his hands to the hem of her dress signalling him to remove it, he get up slightly as she was now basically sitting on his laps, He remove her dress as her boobs bounce a little, she wasn't wearing bra just dress and panty.

His eyes got darker staring at those white skin, her boobs wasn't big nor small, it was perfect, he was hesistant to touch it as his shy nature was coming back.

Y/n : You can touch them, after all it's for you

She said as she take his both hands and kept on her boobs, She moan lightly as he squeeze it a little.

Jungkook : Can I suck them?

Y/n : *Chuckle* You can do whatever you want, no one gonna stop you.

He dip his head between her boobs still squeezing it lightly, her hand was now on the bed as her head fall backwards, She arc her back as he start massaging her boobs basically shaving her boobs in his face.

He back off a little as he pinch her nipple making them more hard then they already was, he waste no time capturing her left nipple in his mouth while massaging and pinching hard.

a moan left her mouth as he start sucking there roughly.

Y/n waste no time and grind her lips on his laps as he groan feeling fiction between his laps.