CHAPTER 26

Sweet as hell

Same time
Author pov

She kissed him as the words left her mouth , he gave in to her , kissing her back with more force applied, he suck her lower lip making her moan , he bites sweetly on her lips . She grabbed the back of his head and fight for dominance over him , she insert her toungue in his mouth .

Jungkook started walking towards the table and carefully place her on top of the table, he grab her thighs pulling it apart to make space for him , he pull out from kiss and stroll down on her neck giving kisses all over , his hands was caressing her thighs, he insert his hand inside her night dress and massaging her inner thigh his thumb brush over her clit making her head throw back in wanting He remove the strap of her dress and kiss on her shoulder blades , kissing her all over his lips met with her boobs sucking it off she grab his shoulder in pleasure.

Jk: my fav are always so appealing.

He said and kiss all over them licking her nipples, he slide her panties aside, touching her clit up to bottom by his middle finger.

Jk: you are so wet .

Y/n : only for u jeon.

She said and winked at him making him chuckled, he pull her closer , making their lower attach with each other, her both hands fall back on the table for support by his sudden action. He came closer to her ears making her blush by the sinful words he whispered in her ears .

Jk: so juicy and wet just for me huh? I'll make sure to taste that sweetness of yours darling.

He pull back himself smirking on her, she just look at him. Only she knows how his words affected her internally.

He pick her up from the table moving towards the bed , he keep her on bed removing her clothes, she fall back on bed as he hover over her, throwing his waist towel somewhere in room. She eyes his naked body , his eyes ,jaw , neck that abs , his veiny hands , she wouldn't mind even if he choke her with that hands rn .

Jk: like what u see?

Y/n: definitely

She said and pulled him into kiss , his hands spread her legs , playing with the hems of her panties he make his way down to her body , making sure he cherished each and every part by his kisses . He peck on her belly button and move down , looking up for approval, she was watching him doing wonderful things to her , his eyes asking for permission, she nods her head giving him signal , that's it he ripped her panties of in excitement which surprise her by his this unexpected actions he wasn't expecting it too it just happened. Maybe the desire to taste her was all over him , he bend down and leave kiss on her pussy making her clutch the bedsheet, he likes it the way he make her feel rn , her expression of pleasure make him more excited, he widened her legs more and lick her pussy from bottom to top, she moan in ecstasy. He licked her so goodly that her body moves in pleasure, the more she moans the more his toungue work on her . He love the taste of her pussy it was Sweet as hell for him .

He love everything of hers . Her toes curled in pleasure, her legs was closing but he pull it away devouring her as his meal . Her hands grab his hair, she looks at him , licking her pussy off , it turns her on even more , she moan out his name .

Y/n: jungkook- ahh

She cries out his name in when pleasure hit hard , he still didn't stop making her sensitive organ go crazy , he pulls out her cum was glistening on his chin , both breathing heavily, he felt proud looking at the beautiful mess infront of him .

Jk: you taste so good.

She couldn't say anything still catching her breath once it normalised, she push him on bed catching him off guard as she sits on him making her pussy engulf his man , she grab him , kissing all over his lips , she could taste herself, and she didn't like it , it was no way sweet , then why did he said it is sweet . She thought..

How would she understand that he started loving her like crazy that everything makes him feel good of hers . She pulled herself away , positioning herself oh his man , she push her hips down taking him all in , they both moan loudly in pleasure, his hands wrapped around her waist . Her hips started moving on him up and down , they both were feeling the heaven , he put his face on her cleavage kissing there , her hips works faster on him , he grab her ass for support once he felt her weakening, he move his hips with her giving her hard thrust , she moan loud on each thrust ,going faster and faster he push her back on bed , grabbing her one leg and putting over his shoulder, he thrust inside her without warning, thrusting harder , the bed shakes vigorously, she swears she heard the clinking of nuts . The whole room was echoing by their sinful moans . He kept his one hand on her shoulder restraining her to go up .

Y/n: jungkook- ahh please stop

She said stuttering with heavy breaths.

Jk: ik you don't want me to stop , do you? My baby , just say me one more time and I'll gladly fuck you more harder , ik what you want my sweetheart.

She knows he wasn't wrong, she didn't wanted him to stop it's just the overwhelming feelings takes over her .

Y/n : I'm going to cum f- fuck

Jk: cum on me , I will never complaint even if u cum on my face .

He said shamelessly Making her blush like crazy , she was kinda surprised by seeing his new side of dominance, she is usually the one dominant but today she love his new side .

She cum all over his dick , he could see her cum dripping off from her pussy which unknowingly make him more harder inside her , he thrust harder into her getting his own pleasure.

She was shaking under him , she knows tomorrow she needs help in walking.

Jk: y/n
She didn't give response as her mind was in ecstasy.

Jk: I'm not wearing condom , would you if I cum inside you?.

She nodded no , as she she was on pills it wasn't a problem to her .

He cum inside her , he was just waiting for her approval to cum in her .

A groan left his mouth as his man calm down

He fell on her , their sweaty body met with each other, both trying to catch their breath , the room was steamy and hot like the ac didn't existed.

Jk: y/n

Y/n : hmmmm

Jk: are you alright?

Y/n : ofc what will happen to me ?

Jk: it's just I didn't hurt you right while doing it ? I'm sorry if I did it wrongly.

She chuckled on his worried self , she grab her head which was resting on her cleavage, she signal him to come up , kissing him on lips she caressed his head , they both bulled out as he snuggle his head on her neck wrapping his body like a blanket on her .

Jk: I love u.

He said whispering on her neck . He look up to see her reaction but she fall asleep, he sighed thinking maybe it wasn't the right time to confess.

He kissed on her neck before saying.

Jk: Good night my love.

Hii my sugar pies have a nice day
Btw did you watched yesterday's live ?? 🥹 Like my godd he was looking sooo good even he is takluuu but the way he was teasing uss 😭 I swear I just love that Mann sooooooooooo much....