CHAPTER 2

Jungkook : eomma I love you

Author pov

Doctor: jungkook
( he paused after saying his name as a sigh left his mouth)
your mom is in third state of cancer and it's gonna be a tough time for your mom, as well as you....
Jungkook just look down not meeting his eyes with doctor, who is looking at him continuously while talking, maybe he is nervous?
Maybe he is scared?
But one thing he know that where this conversation is going and he never hate a conversation like this ever before, it's not really pleasent conversation for him ...
After leaving from doctor's cabin jungkook slowly walk to him mom's room , doing his best to keep up a smile on his face he don't want to make his mom worry about him , that fake smile how he just wish that the smile will be real

jungkook pov

I enter my mom's room seeing her sleeping peacefully, it's makes me calm down a bit, I sit next to her holding her hands in his carefully to not wake her up . He start thinking about the conversation he and doctor just had a while ago.

Doctor: she don't have that much time, we have to do surgery fast.

Jungkook: s....sir , how many days are left?? He said stuttering a bit

Doctor: 1 or 2 weeks

Without realisation a year slips from his doe eyes, he slowly start sobbing, without knowing his hands are holding his mom's hand tight now like his life depends on it and yeah it does.

Jungkook : mom wake up from her dream land after hearing soft sobbing sounds are coming from her left side.

Jungkook eomma: b....baby are you okay?
( She said while stuttering with a weak voice)
what happened?

I look up seeing my mom awake with worrying and love is reflecting from her eyes,makes me want to cry more.

Jungkook : e.... eomma, nothing happened see I am alright.He Said wiping his tear full eyes from his left hand still holding her mom's hand a little tight with his right hand.

Jungkook eomma: baby don't lie, you can't lie to me, why are you crying??
Jungkook didn't said anything as he don't know what to reply.

Jungkook eomma: am I going to d...die??
Jungkook quickly lift his left hand and cover his mom's mouth, don't want to listen anymore like this, he can't let that happen, he won't let that happen.
Jungkook : eomma, Don't say like this you are not going to die . Nothing is gonna happen to you , understand?

His mom nodded feeling the luckiest mom in the world having a child like him .

Jungkook eomma: okk baby
( she chuckled a little seeing her bunny boy a little mad but cute at the same time)
did you ate??

Jungkook forgot to eat his dinner as he directly rush to hospital after receiving the call from doctor .

Jungkook : yes mom , I had dinner a while ago, what about you did you ate?

He lied just not to make his mom worry, he don't like seeing his mom having tension, he just wants her to be happy and fine , he wants her to cook his favourite foods like she used to.

His mom nodded saying that she had dinner too a little while ago .

Jk eomma: baby , you look tired
she said while trying to sit up seeing her trying to sit jungkook quickly help her to sit at the bed putting a pillow behind her for the support.

Jungkook eomma: baby, come here and take some rest
( she said while tapping her lap, Indicating him lay his head on her lap and rest as much he wants)

Jungkook slowly get up from the seat laying down in the bed as he lay his head on her mom's lap cuddling her like a little baby he is , his mom start caressing his head lovingly trying to make him sleep and take rest , as she knows he is having stress and tension alot these days. She just wish that everything will be alright in future and her son Always be happy with who ever he wants.. His mom smile lovingly seeing her child snuggled up to her while holding her hands.

Jungkook eomma: I am so lucky to have you , I love you baby.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩