CHAPTER 13

Author pov

Jungkook groan lightly covering his eyes from the sunlight coming through the window, cursing under his breath, he gets up sitting on the bed .

Jungkook : Aish! I wanted to sleep some more time but this morning * sigh*

The last night moments came up to his mind , Making him blush remembering the spicy scenes between them, Thinking about it he look on the side of the bed , hoping her to rest besides him but she wasn't there , a frown came up to his face as he look here and there trying to find her at the exact time the bathroom door opens , y/n came out of the bathroom wearing just bathrobe , slowly making her way to the dressing table she wipes her hair from the towel , not being aware that a almost naked boy sitting on her bed is staring at her from up and down.

Jungkook was looking at her , his eyes almost came out of its socket when he looks at her , her chest area was slightly expose as he can look at her reflection from the mirror making him gulp on his saliva . He shake his head distracting his dirty thoughts as he fakes cough trying to grab her attention.

Jungkook : Good morning
He speaks with his morning voice, it's gives her a shiver down her spine listening to his husky tone as she try to didn't react and turn around only to get seduced by the man woh was resting on her bed , the duvet was only covering his lower region , giving her full hotness of his body , her eyes directly lands to his torso as she slowly looks up seeing his abs makes her want to touch them right now as her eyes trail his body chest, collarbone, that juicy lips , small cute nose asking for a peck and the doe eyes which she admires most , directly looking at her , he caught her checking him , and she knows it , being nervous suddenly by his gaze she acts like nothing happened as she greets him back .

Y/n : Good morning babyboy

Jungkook : Hmmm

Y/n : Get up now it's 7.50 am , go get fresh I want you on the breakfast table in 15 min ....

Jungkook : okk-

He remembers that he is naked under the blanket, trying to find his clothes on the ground he didn't see any , as he thought she might kept it somewhere or she wanna tease him??.... Whatever it's not like she didn't see him naked , last night they even fucked so it wouldn't be a big deal . He thinks and get up as the blanket fell down and he confidently wakes to the bathroom as Y/n looks at him , she was so shocked she didn't think he would turn out this bold after having sex with her like seriously looking this hot in the morning ?? He closed the door of the bathroom after reaching there .

Y/n : Is he wants me to fuck him in the morning??

Time skips

At dinning table

Silently eating the Breakfast they both didn't shared a word but soon y/n speaks .

Y/n : what's your schedule for today?

Jungkook : Hmm nothing much , gonna reach at the cafe on 9.30 am , then going to visit my mom at night.

Y/n : No you are not going to cafe for work

Jungkook : wae?

Y/n : being your sugar mommy it's my responsibility to take care of your all needs and you needs to complete your studies don't waste your time in this . * Cold voice* .

Jungkook : but-

Y/n : shut up , eat fast you are getting late for University. I will drop you there .

Jungkook : okk but wait how di you know I'm getting late??

Y/n : that's not your business, do what I said .

Jungkook : okk madam * sulking*

Y/n : what did you said?? * Stern *

Jungkook : nothing nothing carry on....

Y/n : hmm you have to finish the milk

Jungkook : but I like banana milk. *pouting *

Y/n : drink this now , I will say to the maid to make banana milk for u from the next time.

Jungkook : but I am not a baby who will drink milk

Y/n : you are my babyboy and what type of grown ass man drinks banana milk?

Jungkook : yah no comments on my banana milk

Y/n : you better drink the milk or

Jungkook : okk okk * nervous smile*

Y/n : Hmm we have to bring your bag and needed things from your house right?

Jungkook no need they are in the locker

Y/n: and keys??

Jungkook : I give it to my best friend
* wide smile *

Y/n : ohh okk

Time skips

To the university

Bmw stops at the front of the gate as everyone attention draws to the top model of Bmw .

Jungkook : Thank you for dropping me here .

Y/n: Hmm

Jungkook pulls the handle but y/n stops him by calling his name he turns back to her and hum

Y/n : Have a good day

He smiles showing his Bunny smile as he moves closer to her , he looks in her eyes but then it shift to her lips as he licks his own and in no time there lips meet each other, she was shock seeing his boldness , he quickly pulls back after giving her a soft kiss.

Jungkook : Have a good day too

Y/n : n....now go you are late

Jungkook : bye bye

He steps out of the car smiling widely but it's soon turn into a nervous one getting everyone attention on him makes him uncomfortable but it's soon fades away as a boy in blue hair colour came running to him shouting his lungs out waving his hands in the air .

??? : Jungkooooook

That bunny smile cames back as he shout excitedly having the same feelings like the boy

Jungkook : Taehyung- shiii!!!!!!!!