CHAPTER 8

Author pov

Y/n was quite surprised hearing that he was virgin , like damn for him any girl will bend over and beg him to fuck her but yeah . He is a good boy though
( well doesn't mean it you are having sex then you are bad , and trust me I won't mind it someone call me that after me being fucked him , just kidding )
Jungkook was looking nervously at her not because he is virgin and all but he don't have that much much ideas how to please someone cause he never did it...

Y/n : *smirk* well it's mean we gonna have more fun......

Jungkook leaved a sign as he don't feel that much nervous now....

Y/n : but jungkook are you sure ?

Jungkook : about what ?

Y/n : Dumbo , of course you are virgin you keep yourself together all these year so wouldn't you mind giving your virginity to me ?

Jungkook : you are not a stranger , ahhh..
I mean now I know you soo

Y/n : Hmm..

(She is worried a little cause giving a virginity to someone is not a joke , and she can see how he loves his mother that he is taking this step , somewhere she felt guilty a little )

Jungkook got to know what she is thinking as he said

Jungkook : Y/n *Deep voice*

She look up to him,Don't know why but whenever he calls her she felt different.

Jungkook : Don't worry, I am really sure about this,remember I came here by my own no one force me.

Y/n : Yeah but I don't want you to regret in future *Cold soft voice*

Jungkook : I would not regret it, cause I am doing this with you and even if you think I am stupid but I trust you enough.

He said giving her the sweetest smile,even he don't know how it will turned out in future but he trust her,maybe it's be early to trust someone but that's his decision.

Y/n : Trust me I am gonna give you the best night of your life.

Jungkook shiver a little as he knows what she meant,this time he ain't nervous he is lit excited

Jungkook : *nervous smile* I know you will

They both exit the restaurant after talking some more lines, y/n glance at her wrist watch it shows 11:30pm,She is quite surprised that the time past so fast, this was the first time she sit with her sugar baby for a dinner date, in the past it would be over in 1-2 hours but this time she was with him though.

Y/n : it's so late, how will you go to your home?

Jungkook : maybe taxi or bus

Y/n : *raised eyebrow* sit in the car.

Jungkook : Huh?

Y/n : I won't repeat

She said while going towards her car as Jungkook follows her from behind.

Y/n opens the car door as they both sit at their seats. She was driving,Jk looks at her,she looks so hot while driving, her right hand was on the steering wheel while her left hand was on the gear holding it softly.

Y/n sense that he is watching her for a while now as a smirk plastered over her face

Y/n : See what you like?

Jungkook flinch as he immediately look away, he is sure he is blushing, She catch him looking at her, he didn't said anything and look out the window, not daring to look at the side, where a hot girl is looking at him continously.

Y/n : Are you planning to come at my home?

Jungkook looks at her as he shake his head.

Y/n : Ohh so you don't want to come at my home? (She tease him)

Jk : It's not like that, I would like to come at your house.

Y/n : Hmm....give me your address I don't know where you live

Jungkook smile nervously as he forget to say his address to her.

Jungkook share her address to her, as now they both stops infront of his house.

Jungkook : Thankyou for today...

He said giving her a soft smile as she just hum.

He get of the car as he again said thankyou and wave at her, he was going to his house as y/n call him from back.

Y/n : Jungkook

He stops on his way as he turns back to her,why is she calling him? Did he forgot something?

He thinks while again coming closer to her car, her window was open as he bend a little her head pop out of car.

Jungkook : What happened did I forgot something?

Y/n : Yeah you did

Jungkook : But what?

Y/n : This...

She grab his collar and pull him towards her as she peck his lips, she makes sure that he is not uncomfortable, She stops for a second as she wait for him to back away,as he didn't she take that as approval as she starts kissing his cherry like lips after minutes she pull out as they both are out of breath,She pull him closer last time giving a peck before saying good night as she leave him and starts her car going away.

Jk looks at her car dissappearing in the shiny light as he was shocked about what happened a minute ago it was so sudden.

Jk : My first kiss is amazing

○○○○○○○○○○○TO BE CONTINUED ○○○○○○○○○○○○

Hoseok: don't go to the living room

Yoongi : why?

Hoseok : i saw a spider

Yoongi : did you kill it

Hoseok: he has eight arms while i have only two, its not fair...

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Jimin tae, do you have any shaving cream?

Taehyung: no, i dont like the way it tastes

Jimin : wait

Taehyung: what?

Jimin : do you eat shaving cream?

Taehyung: no, why would I if I dont like how it tastes?

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

SeokJin : Jungkook, we will be back by 11:00, dont wait up for us!

Clock: 11:01

Jungkook: That's it, they're dead. I am an orphan now. There is no hope left for me. I will live my days begging through the street

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Yoongi : *loses BTS in a crowd*

Yoongi : finally

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Cr : btsincquotes