CHAPTER 19

Trouble

Next Day

At y/n office
Author pov

The atmosphere was quite in the inside of the room, the two of them was working continuously for a long time cause someone didn't wanted to took a break because of the party. Jimin was excited for the party he was completing his works as soon as possible he can , mean while on the other side y/n was just concentrating on works with a serious face that screams i don't give a fuck .

Jm: Did you complete your works?

Y/n: Almost

Jm: sameee do it fast we have to attend the party too only 2 hours are left basically.

Y/n: why are you so fucking excited for a party?

Jm: the fuck i won't be , when after working my ass off for the whole week I'm gonna get free alcohol.

Y/n: That's it?

Jm: No , today I ask Alisha to be my date and -

He said while blushing

Y/n: She rejected u

Jm: Aniyoo ( no) , she accepted it .

Y/n: must be blind

Jm: idk about her but I am in her love .

Y/n: cringe
She said making a disgusted face .

Jm: whatever, i have a date though unless Like u, i told you to ask me i would have thought about it .

Y/n : no thanks, I DO have a date.

Jm: Jinja?? ( Really) bet he won't be as handsome as me .

Y/n: we'll see .

Jm: okk are you done with works?

Y/n: yes

Jm: let's leave.

Y/n nodded her head as they exit the office and make their way towards their respective car.

Y/n could see him jumping around smilling cheekily, he looks so excited.

Y/n : He loves her.

Y/n pov
It's been a long day and I didn't even see baby boy today he left early in morning because of classes i couldn't even met him . I wanted to see him in morning. Whatever I'm Gonna meet him soon .

I parked my car in the front of  a shop there was written Versace in bold Letters. I didn't purchase any dress yet for the party.

I entered inside the shop as the smell of expensive hit my nostrils.

A lady came in professional dress . Pretty face with a gentle smile .

Worker: welcome to Versace, how can I help you mam ?

Y/n: I need a dress to attend a success party.

Worker: please follow me .

I make my way towards the dresses it was all nice and pretty but wasn't what I was looking for , the lady was showing me alot of dresses nothing catched my eye .

Worker : mam what about this?
She pulls out a black dress , it was strip body con dress, silk , there was a slit opening from the upper part , the dress was wrinkles as a design in the waist .

That's the dress i was looking for .

Y/n: I'll like to try it .

Worker: yeah sure this way please.

Looking myself in the mirror only one word left my mouth seductive. I smirked looking at my self in the mirror the dress was fit on my body and that backless back was adding fire.