CHAPTER 24

I do

Same day

At Y/N office

Staring at the on computer and the files which was mess on the table their was load of work which had to be done but y/n was too disturbed to do it her mind was flashing the scene which happened moments ago at home, the question was lingering in her mind she didn't wanted it to be true . But deep down somewhere she wanted it .

A furious jimin came banging the files on table.

Jimin: yah!! Are you serious, I was outside the cabin door for 15 min waiting for your permission. Are you tryna check my patience or what?

He said with a sassy attitude on his face . He stopped when he realised the different emotion on her face , he knew something happened or she would bark back on his attitude.

Jimin: y/n are you ok?

Y/n nodded assuring everything is alright when it wasn't.

Jimin: yk right you are lieing to wrong person.

She knew he can read her easily being friends from long time wasn't a joke .

Jimin sits on chair keeping the files aside , having a serious expression he said.

Jimin: y/n

She looks at him , in this situation she know he can help her .

Jimin: Now tell me what happened?

Y/n: first of all Jk which i introduced u all is not my boyfriend , he is my sugar baby.

Jimin: ik

She looks at him for a second and continue.

Y/n: something happened this morning and i think he is falling for me .

Jimin:so  what's the problem?

Y/n: love .

Jimin: him falling for u isn't a problem but the truth is you are Fallin for him and you think that's a problem.

Y/n : what nonsense

Jimin: maybe it's seems like nonsense to you but this is the truth you can't hide . You are acting different from a long time.

Y/n: what do you mean?

Jimin: I saw you in the party with him , holding hands , the way you are look at him, giving him random smiles and even when he is not looking at u. You space out in the office and sometimes smile for no reason. Yk it you never behave like that.

Jimin: this is not the first time when your sugar baby is falling for u, it's happened most of the time, you always cancel the contract and leave them but the situation is different this time

Y/n : I don't love him

Jimin: I never said u love him

Y/n: you are playing with me.

Jimin : I'm not playing with u, u are playing with yourself letting your mind control overs your heart . What are you waiting for then cancel the contract or are you afraid to leave him?

The idea of not having him around you sting badly but convincing herself this is nothing she sticks to her mind .

Y/n: love is never my thing jimin. I can never love someone.

Jimin: love is not a thing y/n , you never know in what moment you fall for someone, love is not a phase that you can surpass it will be with you even if the person is not with you anymore.

The atmosphere was dead silent after his long speech on love.

Y/n: Alisha is taking over you .

He blushed and looked down on the friendship bracelet on his wrist caressing it .

Jimin: she makes me feel all that .

He said with a genuine smile on his face.

Jimin: we should go and grab a coffee.

Y/n: sure , but what about u and her?

Jimin: we are just friends.

Y/n : but  you want her more than friends.

Jimin: I like to take things slow in life and bed

Y/n : eww bitch.

Jimin just laugh it off , lighting her mood up the both exist to grab  coffee.

Time skip

At hospital

Jk was sitting on the side of the bed holding his mom hands he had alot inside him but don't know how to express .

He called out his mom but she was sleeping peacefully.

He sighed and said everything he could at that moment.

Jk: I think I'm in love , she is a angel which I don't deserve, she came like a helping hands for me when i needed something so bad, her randomly smiling at me , making sure I'm alright, having along day and still cares for me , how could I not fall for her but she is out of range , and this what we have in between was never meant to be more than this , it's hurts knowing she can't be mine . I can't explain how badly i fall for her , without seeing her my day seems off , her one smile makes my day . Without her I don't like eating, waiting for her till late night and Eating dinner with her makes me happy . She is the second women in my life which i cherish most after u, you both are very important women in my life butwe both met for a reason but when this reason will be over so our relationship will. We both will depart but I don't wanna let her go , i wanna try atleast.

He said all that which he could express in words, Mrs Jeon was listening from the starting she was awake but her body wasn't allowing her to move. She was happy that her son got some one beside her he can love.

Jk: mom

He took a deep breath knowing his what his heart feel for her he let out the word which he couldn't express in the morning infront of her.

Jk: I love her so much .

...........

Have a great day sugar Boo 💜