CHAPTER 10

Author Pov

Y/n was waiting for Mr.Lee at the table with jimin, She was awestruek when she saw jungkook in that white shirt, which was fitting body so damn well, She was turned on a bit.... by him.

Jungkook was time to time stealing glance at y/n, the tight black pants she wear and some chains were attached at her hip part, the black silk blouse showing her cleavage a little and the short blazer was the best, he litterally can't describe how fucking much her presence was disturbing him, but he was curious that why she came here? And who is that boy with her?

His thoughts was disturbed when a women came infront of him.

??? - Hello?

Jk - Good afternoon mam
(He said while showing his bunny smile)

??? - Good afternoon hottie
*wink*

Jungkook didn't pay much attention to the women as he ask for her order while maintaining the smile.

Jk - What would you like to order mam?

??? - Can I order you?

Jk - (Nervous hesistant smile) You can't order me.

??? - Wae?

Jk - Cause I am not on the menu, simple

??? - Ahh my bad
(she said giving him a cute little smile, thinking that he may fall for her)

??? - Ok so I would like to have a cup cappacino and strawberry pastry.

Jk - Your order is on the way miss, please wait for some minutes.

??? - For you I can wait forever
( she said before leaving )

Jk - I was talking about the order, is she deaf ?

Jungkook shrug his shoulder as he pass the order paper to other employee.

Jungkook look at y/n, but this time she was staring back at him. Her stare wasn't sweet or lovely but scary, a shiver ran down through his spine as he quickly look away from her, avoiding almost dead stares.

Y/n Pov

I was talking with jimin when I see a women wearing a crop top and skirt almost showing her little butt was walking towards jungkook, this girl really didn't give me any good vibes.

I saw them talking, why the hell she is not just giving her order and going away and why the hell he is smiling so much, she thinks while holding the cup of coffee.

I am staring at them nah I am almost death staring at the girl but some type of bitch disturbed me.

Jimin - The hellgirl?, Who are you even looking with that stare, why the hell your cup of your coffee is even vibrating, I also have it on my hand but mine isn't shaking, wait I have to complain about this to them I need a proper reason that why my cup isn't vibrating like your.

Y/n - Shut up Jimin, The hell are you talking about (She said while having a annoyed look)

Jimin - Coffe cup *angelic smile*

Y/n - *roll eyes*

Y/n - Focus on your coffee it will start vibrating in some time.

Jimin - Okk *seriously focusing at the cup of coffee*

I again look at them this bitch was leaving -
Wait SHE DID NOT JUST WINK AT HIM and he just again fucking smiling at her like seriously dude you have a sugar mommy.

She came out of her thought as Mr.Lee came,
As they both standup from their seats.

Mr.Lee - Good afternoon ms. Park Y/n

Y/n mind - Nothing is good in this afternoon.

Y/N - Good afternoon Mr.Lee *faked smile*

Jimin - Nice to meet you I am Park Jimin ms. Park y/n assistant *cute smile*

Mr.Lee - Nice to meet you too Mr. Park,Here she is my assistant ms. Cha

Jimin - Nice to meet you beautiful *flirty smile*

Ms. Cha - *Blush* Nice to meet you too Mr. Park

Y/n - So if your introduction is over shall we begin for the meeting *faked smile*

Jimin - *Hesistant smile* Yeah sure

Author Pov
After the meeting ----
They all get up from their seats as the meeting was over.

Y/n - It was a pleasure to have a meeting with you Mr.Lee *smile*

Mr.Lee - No no ms. Y/n it was a pleasure for me to have a meeting with you, I have to see you soon.

Ms.Y/n - Ofcourse

Mr.Lee and his assistant leave the cafe as y/n and jimin were going to leave soon.

Ms.Y/n - So you take her number
Jimin - an-aniyo
Ms.Y/n - *sweet smiles* Jiminaa I see with my eyes under the table you both were exchanging the numbers and should we talk about the unbreakable stares.

Jimin - Shut up you drink too much vibrating coffee that is why your brain is vibrating.
Y/n - *rolling eyes* yeah yeah

They were leaving the cafe as someone bump into y/n and they both fell down.

Y/n - Aish seriously?

Jungkook - *Pout*

Y/n - Jungkook are you mad ? Don't you know you are hard.......I mean your body is hard, now get up I can't handle your weight.

Jungkook - Not till you will give me kisses
(He whishpers in her ears)

Y/n - Shut up and get up

Jungkook - *sad pout* Okk

Jungkook get up from her as he pick her up.

Jungkook - are you alright?

Y/n - Ofcourse what can happen to me
(she said while jerking his hand off from her arm)

Y/n - Jimin let's go, I don't want to talk with someone who flirts.

Jimin - are you talking about me?

Y/n - *rolls eyes* this bish

She said while leaving them both behind as Jimin run up to her existing the cafe.

Jk - *confused* what happened to her? And who was flirting?

Outside the cafe

Y/n - You rose up the fire in me Jeon Jungkook *in mind*

She opened her mobile as she text Jungkook.

(Sorry I forgot to inform you that y/n save Jk as baby boy and he save her as Sugar mommy)

Sugarmommy - My place at 8:30 pm, dare to be late even in a minute and you'll see.

She kept her phones and sit in the car and jimin was also with her as they drove off.

Y/n *in mind* - You will see the beast tonight babyboy *smirk*

Jk Pov

He read the message as his eyes widen a little.

Jk - What the hell will be going tonight

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Be prepared for next chapter 👽❤