CHAPTER 27

Sudden fall

Next day
In morning
Author pov
Y/n woke up from her dreamy land , feeling tired as always even after waking up from a deep slumber , she was staring at nothing until she felt jk wasn't beside her , she got up and look for him .He wasn't in the bathroom too , she opened the bedroom door and soon a smell hit her nostrils , delicious, was came up in her mind, she make her way to the kitchen and there he was , shirtless making breakfast for a sec she thought the delicious smell was coming from him until he pulled out banana cupcake from oven.

Sensing her presence jk turned around giving his famous bunny smile, he make his way to her, taking her in his embrace and kiss her on the forehead, she smile at him lovingly which make his heart go boom boom only if she knows what effect she has on him .

Y/n : good morning
She said embracing him back keeping her head on his chest listening to his heart beat which she is getting fond of .

Jk: good morning my lady .

She blushed and hide her face in his chest doesn't want him to know or he would go around all day teasing her .

Jk : ok now take your seat , I prepared breakfast for us .

She nodded and make her way to do dish counter before she could take it jk stopped her .

Y/n: what happened?
Jk: what are you doing?
Y/n : helping hands?
Jk : No
Y/n: why?
Jk: I want my lady to rest and enjoy her breakfast ,ik yesterday night was very tiring for her .

She hit him on chest in which he act like it hurts , ignoring his dramatic ass she sat on the chair .

Jk prepared everything and sat next to her , he look at her but got confused she was looking at the table with wife eyes .

Jk: what happened? You didn't like it?

Y/n : did u make all this ?

Jk : no i think some fairytale came and kept this on table.

Y/n just rolled her eyes on him .

Jk: my lady I can make this eyes roll more on bed .

He said teasing her wiggling his eyebrows, she laugh oh his cheesy lines.

Jk: now taste it I make this with all my loveee .

She took a bite of the pancakes , it was delicious, she didn't stop and started eating as much as she can .

Jk chuckled at her cuteness looking at her expression he knows its tasty .

Y/n: i didn't knew you were good in cooking.

Jk: I'm good in alot of things .

He said proudly pulling out his chest acting like a big man .

Y/n laugh on his stupid actions, that's how the wanna be couple morning went with love and laugh.

At y/n office

Y/n : jimin did u found the file?

She said looking at her computer, indulge in her work , without noticing how a sad chimmy is standing infront of her , while having disappointment on his face .

Jimin: I look for it everywhere but I can't find it anywhere .

He said hanging his head low .
Y/n sense the sadness in his voice as she looks up on him .

Y/n : jimin don't worry we'll find it together. She said giving him a smile.

Jimin look at her he knows she was saying that because she doesn't want him to be upset when he himself knows how imp that file is too her .

He nodded  giving her lil smile.

Y/n: check cctv maybe someone took it mistakingly.

He humm and left from her cabin to look out for that file.

She looked at his disappearing figure and again started working on her computer.

At hospital.

Jk : say ahhh
Jk mom : noo I'm full
Jk: it's last seriously.
Jk was feeding her mom while she was denying saying her stomach is full , while him being stubborn and caring make her finished the lunch .

The nurse chuckled at them seeing there a cute fight.

Jk : good mom you finished all!!
Jk mom give him a sarcastic smile and chuckled on his excited face .

Jk mom: so how are you?
Jk: handsome.
Jk mom : you wish
Jk mom : how is she ?

He gave her a big smile .
Jk: she is great .
Jk mom : that's good. Did you told her how you feel for her?

Jk : i don't have that much courage mom.....

Jk mom : baby don't be like this atleast try before some one take her away from you .

On the mention of her getting away he panick.

Jk : no mom she can't be away from me , I love her .

Jk mom : ik that's why you need to try atleast if she rejected then except it .

Jk: why are you talking about rejection? He said being grumpy.

Jk mom : by chance ?

Jk: ok now I have to go to work .
He said getting up leaving a kiss on her forehead before leaving.

Jk mom: take care of yourself.and take care of yourself lady too

Jk: ofc , take care of yourself too mom .

He said and left the room .

Making his way to the stairs he looks ahead and there was a baby trolly moving behind on the edge of the stairs going to fall , he run towards it the floor was wet , he pushed the baby trolly aside but his leg slipped causing him to fall down from the stairs he roll over from the stairs as his head hit the corner . Everything becomes blurry , he heard people shouting or rushing towards him , someone shakes him but he fainted right there .

At Y/n office

Y/n pov
I was packing my bag it's already past 9 pm and where is he ? Not replying my message or calls . I was so worried . Negative thoughts came in my mind but soon my phone ringed, i look at it . Unknown number. I picked it up .

Y/n: hello?
Employee: are you y/n ?
Y/n: yes .
Employee: do u know jungkook?

Y/n : yes I do , what happened, where is he?

She said in hurried .

Employee: mam , he fall down from stairs and his head in injured , I found your number on his emergency contact, he also took your name before fainting. He is currently admit in the hospital.

Tears welled up in her eyes unknowingly as she shakingly ask .

Y/n : which hospital?
Employee: Seoul National hospital.
Y/n: I'll be right there wait for me ....