Chapter 17

Bad Luck?

Flashback
In y/n office.
Author pov.

A woman in blue long skirt , white shirt and blue coat looking elegant and beautiful but with some touches of old features, making her way to the cabin's door as she opened it without permission.
She smiled bitterly looking at y/n as she called her in high pitched voice.

Mrs.lee: y/n ..........
My sweetheart.

Irritatedly looking at the old lady infront of her who she hates the most was in front of her with that bitter smile and fake love.

Y/n spoke in cold tone

Y/n : what are you doing here?

Mrs.lee rolled her eyes as she sits on the chair .

Mrs.lee : oh my sweetheart, I'm good , wbu?

She spoke ignoring her words .

Y/n : That's none of your business.

Mrs.lee: why so rude to your aunt?

Y/n: you ain't my aunt  , why do you care about my we'll being when all you do is hate me all this year's .

Mrs.lee: Don't talk nonsense honey , I always cared about u.

Y/n : care about me or my money?

She spoke stunnedly Making the women infront of her scared for a second.

Mrs.lee: Is that how u talk with your aunt? Fucking brat .

Y/n smirk knowing her sweet act is over now .

Y/n : aunt?

She huffed

Y/n: you don't even deserve to be my slave mrs. Lee

Mrs Lee face heated up with anger looking at y/n as she said something which definitely triggered her ego .

Mrs. Lee: fucking bitch you forget how to respect elders ?.

Y/n: don't raise your voice here unless you want my guards to throw you out .

Mrs.lee: shameless child , huh what can I expect from someone like u, who is a bad luck for all of us .

Y/n just listened her clenching her hand in the chair arm as Mrs.lee continue to speak.

Mrs.lee: because of u we lost him, I wish you wasn't born , fucking bitch .

Y/n: STOP, stop right there .

Mrs .Lee spoke smirking knowing she triggered her inner soul

Mrs.lee: why can't accept the truth? You was and you will be reason of his dead.

Y/n: NO, I didn't killed him
She said panicking, shiver runs to her body as she starts remembering the scene.

Mrs.lee: you did.

Y/n just listened her knowing she isn't wrong.

Mrs.lee: listen here u brat , all of this happened because of you, are the reason of every bad things happened to our family.
This all you have here is just because of your luck or you are useless. You spoiled my mood .

She said while getting up, making her her way to the door .

Y/n was quite all this time , she wasn't in a proper state to give her attention, her mind was somewhere else.

Mrs Lee took a last glance on y/n as she spoke hatefully.

Mrs.lee: such a bad luck you are .

It was enough audible of y/n to listen, as her knuckles turned white holding on the arm of chair..
She screamed

Y/n : I'M NOT A BAD LUCK .

She was gone mad , helding her head as she gets up from the chair trying to stop the ringing on the back of her head . Her mind started playing with her .

???: Y/N,Y/N , you killed him , you are a killer.

Y/n starts to scream as she couldn't stop her mind .

Y/n : I'm not a killer, i didn't killed him, i didn't

Listening her screams from the outside jimin runs up to the cabin as he opened the door and run up to y/n finding her in miserable state, he hugged her tightly.

Y/n: I'm not a killer, beleive me.

He was confused but he tried to calm her down .

Jimin : ik you are not a killer, i beleive u.

He said it calmly and hugged her comfortingly that she calmed down slowly slowly.

Some minutes passes as y/n comes to her senses and find herself hugging jimin.

She push him away from her , he was confused but before he could say she run out from cabin .

Making her way towards exist she pulls out her phone from the pocket knowing only one person can calm her down now .

Y/n: babyboy.....

         Flash back ends.

Sorry guys for this much late but this fucking boards 😭🤌