•Movies~Chris•

396 words
-----------------------

"hurry up!!" Chris yelled from across the living room.

"i going i'm going!" i yell from his room.

"babe, your taking forever!" Chris yells.

i walk out from his room and put my shoes on.

"the movie starts in 30 minutes." Nick says.

"will you both just shut up, we will get there!" i say leaning a little against Matt, he's holding me up while i'm trying to get my shoe on.

"thanks, Matty B," i say padding his shoulder as all of us walk out the door.

"no problem," he said.

he gets in the drivers seat and starts driving. Nick and Matt in the front, me and Chris in back holding hands. we get to the movie theater and quickly go in. we get our tickets, Nick and Matt got small popcorn, me and Chris are sharing a medium, and we each get one thing of candy.

"what's the movie again?" i whisper to Chris.

"it's (the boys fav movie)" he says.

"oh yeah!" you exclaim.

we walk into the movie theater, we find our seats and watch the movie. half way through the movie you put your head on Chris' shoulder. you didn't really like this movie but your watching it for them. after the movie we all went home. me and Chris went to his room, Nick and Matt went to there's. i get the pjs i had in his drawer and went in his bathroom to change. i walk out and the lights are off and all i see is Chris' face from his phone.

"baby?" i say.

"what, is something wrong?" he asked sitting up.

"i can't see," i say.

"oh shit, sorry, babe." he says, as he flicks his lamp on.

you climb into bed next to him and he puts his phone away, he cuddles up next to you and you do the same.

"babe?" Chris says in a sleepy voice.

"hmm?" you hum.

"were you okay with the movie we chose?" he asked look up at you.

"yes, i was okay with it," you say, turning off his lamp. "i promise i was okay with it."

"if you say so," he says before kissing you. "goodnight beautiful."

"goodnight handsome," you say before kissing him again.

you close your eyes,"i love you." Chris says.

"i love you more," you say, before you both fall asleep in each other's arms.