•Date~ Nick•

843 words
----------------------

*Nick us going on a date in this imagine. i don't think he'll go on a date anytime soon, but i couldn't think of any other imagine*

Nick's POV:

i'm going on a date! i couldn't stop talking about it to Chris, Matt, Madi, Alahna, and Y/n. i'm just to excited. tonight is the night that i'm going on the date, and i need help picking an outfit. i would ask Chris and Matt for help, but i'm afraid they aren't gonna take this seriously. so i texted Madi, because she was in town.

Madi🤩

hey Mad dawg!

hey! what's Nick?

i'm going on a date..

ooooohh! okay!

and i need help finding an
outfit, can you help me?

i'm so sorry, but i'm hanging
out with one of my friends

that's okay

good luck though!

after i texted Madi, i didn't know what to do. i texted Alahna to see if she can help.

Alahna💗

hey girlie!

hey what's up Nicky?

i need help picking out and outfit
for my date!

i'm sorry but i'm out of town
with my brother..

omg! i even texted Madi!

i'm sorry, Nick, ask Chris or
Matt, but i gotta go.

you do not know how mad that made me. of course i love Alahna, shes my ride or die, but her saying to ask Chris and Matt. oh my god, that's a little over board in my opinion. there was only one other person that i can ask, Y/n. she has been my best friend since 2nd grade, she's always there for me no matter what. whether she's out of town or busy, she always finds time to facetime me if i need help.

Y/n🤙🏻

Y/n!!

Nick!!

i need help picking an outfit
for my date!

say less, i'm on my way!

thank you so much! your the best

i know i am *insert hair flip*

i laugh at her text and turn my phone off. she always knows how to make me laugh at any time.

10 minutes later:

i was stressing over my outfit, as usual, when my door opens and Y/n bursts through the room.

"dear god Y/n!" i say.

"sorry, i came as fast as i could," she says shutting my door. "but first." she outs her arms out, i roll my eyes and hug her, she hugs me tightly.

"you don't need to stress about anything, i'm here to help you," she says.

i smile softly. we let go and she looks at my bed.

"wow, your mind is going crazy," she says walking to it.

"i picked out some of my favorite things," i say.

"okay, your mind is in the right place, but it's not going to make an outfit unless my mind is here," she says i laugh and she smiles.

she stands there thinking about the clothes and the outfits she could make. then she starts taking some of my clothes and started matching them up like a puzzle. then she came up with the best outfit ever.

"oh. my. god." i say, this was honestly the best outfit that i could think of, i knew she knew how to help me.

"did i do good?" she asks.

"good!? only good!? this amazing!" i exclaim.

"well what are you waiting for! go get dress and i'll help you with the rest," she says.

i quickly go and get dressed. after that, she helps me with my hair and everything else. she told me to wait in my room until she says something.

Y/n's POV:

i left Nick's room and see Chris and Matt in the kitchen, just who i was looking for.

"now, i would like if you guys out your phone down and pay attention to your brother," i say with my hands on my hips.

Chris and Matt exchange looks and out there phones down and turn to look towards to Nick's room.

"now please pay attention to the show and keep your hands and feet to themselves when the man of hour shows up because his outfit is very precious," i say, and they laugh. "now please put your hands together for Nicolas Antonio Sturniolo!"

i move out of the way and Nick comes out of his room dramatically. Chris and Matt laugh a lot, and i can't help but smile. then we all stopped and appreciated Nick's outfit. Matt went to go and fix something and slapped his hand away. he chuckles and looked at me.

"did you not hear my introduction?" i ask. "i said please keep your hands and feet to yourself! i even asked nicely."

he laughs, "sorry."

after that Nick left because his date was there to pick him up.

"and just like that he was gone," Chris said.

"do you think he'll mess it up?" Matt asked.

"i don't think so, he just need to be himself," i say. "my little duckling is growing up!"

Chris and Matt laugh. and that was it, Nick might have a boyfriend!