•Anxiety~Matt•

672 words
------------------------

Matt's POV:

today was not a good day. i had so much anxiety, we had to stop the camera a lot just so i can go out and get some fresh air. you do NOT know how many times i apologized to Chris and Nick.

"it's okay Matt, tell me when your ready," Chris said, rubbing my shoulder. "just take a couple deep breathes."

he's the best brother. yes i love Nick too, but he didn't do anything to calm me down. we were thankfully home now and i'm in my room. Y/n was on a girls trip a couple towns away with one of her friends, so i couldn't really call her to come over. if you don't know who Y/n is, she is my wonderful, beautiful, full of energy girlfriend. sometimes she acts like a kid like Chris, and i mean that in the nicest way possible. i just decided to call her because she kept texting me to call her to tell her about how my day was.

on the call:

"hello?" she says on the other side.

"hey babe," i say.

"hi baby, what's wrong?"

"what do you mean?"

"babe, i know if somethings wrong i can hear it in your voice."

i sigh, as much i wanted to tell her i didn't want to, but i did it anyway. "today was just not my day."

"what do you mean?" she asks.

"i have had anxiety all day today and i don't know why, we had to stop the camera at least 15 times through out the whole video so i can get out and take a breathe."

"oh my god, i'm so sorry baby, do you need me to come home?"

"no! of course not, i mean i do but, i don't  want to take you away from your girls trip."

"she won't mind, right?" she asks her friend leaning a little away from the phone.

"no of course not," i just barely heard her friend say.

"no no no, i'm not taking you away from the trip," i say.

"okay fine, i love you, goodnight."

"i love you more, goodnight."

i turn my phone off and lay down. i just wanted to go to bed but i just wanted to say sorry to my brothers just one more time. i get up and go to Nick's room, luckily Chris was there too.

"hey, i thought you were going to bed," Chris said.

"i am, i just wanted to say sorry again about todays video," i say, as i rub the back of my neck.

"Matt for the last time it's okay, you didn't mean to, you just worrying about something," Nick said.

"thanks," i say.

"now will you go to bed?" Chris asked. "you seem really tired, goodnight, Matt."

"goodnight," i say as i walk out.

the next morning:

i woke up the next morning to some mumbling downstairs. it sounded like the was a girl here, i didn't think much of it. i got up and got dressed, i had a little bit of a headache but nothing major. i walk out of my room and head downstairs. i walk if not the kitchen to see Y/n sitting at the island and Chris and Nick standing on the other side. she looks at me and smiles.

"what are you doing?" i say smiling walking up to her, she stands up and hugs me.

"you felt tired and a bit down last night and from what you told me, i just needed to be with you," she said as we pulled away.

"w-what about your trip?" i asked.

"she left her friend there," Chris said.

"what!?" i said looking at him then at Y/n who rolled their eyes and looked at me.

"no i didn't leave her there," she said, i sighed of relief. "she said she didn't mind and we came home."

"i love you," i say kissing her then hugging her.

"i love you more, Bernard," she said.