•Hawaii~ Chris•

words
-----------------------

Y/n's POV:

*alarm clock goes off*

"fucking christ," i yawn.

i hate mornings, they are honestly the worst. i turn off my alarm and look at me phone and see that i have 13 new messages from Chris, my boyfriend. i open them.

Chris❤️

babe
babe
Y/n
babe!!
baby!!!
babbyyyyyy
i have a surprise for youuu!
waaakkkeeee upppp!
BABE
BABY
Y/N
WAKE UP!!
UGHHHHH

yo chill out bro

don't bro me, you didn't WAKE UP

I WAS SLEEPING!!

i have a surprise for you

what is it?
Read at 8:36 am

this kid, i think so myself, why spam my phone then don't answer me.

"BABY!!" i heard Chris downstairs, no way this kid is in my house. "baby.." he says barging into my room out of breathe.
"what the fuck!" i yell covering myself. WAIT! HOLD ON! now before you think anything else, i was dressed, i had a short sleeve shirt and pj shorts on. it was just the first thing i did when he opened the door.
"how tf did you get into my house?" i ask.
"i told me where you hid the key," he says sitting on the edge of my bed.
"right," i say. "so what's the surprise?"
"well as you know it's Mad Dawg's birthday coming up and she wants to go to hawaii," he starts. "and she wants to invite all of us, me, Matt, Nick, and she even wants to invite you."
"really?" i ask, i mean, me and Madi get along well, but we don't talk much so it was a surprise that she wanted to invite me.
"well technically i begged her to, but she said yes," he's says.
"so she doesn't even want me to go," i say.
"what no that's not true," he says.
"Chris you had to beg her."
"that doesn't she doesn't want you to go."
"she wasn't even gonna mention me was she?" i ask. i knew i was making to much of a big deal out of it, but it made me mad.
"babe, your being dramatic," Chris says. "you can talk to her yourself if you want, but we all want to go to Hawaii and i want you to come with us."

2 hours later

i finally got up to courage to text Madi, after Chris left i got thinking. maybe going to Hawaii wasn't such a bad idea, but what if she doesn't want me there and just said yes to Chris to get him to shut up?

Madi✌🏻

hey Madi!

hey Y/n!

i just have one question
did you really want me to come to
Hawaii with you for your birthday
or did you like say yes to get Chris to shut
up?

of course i want you to come to Hawaii
with us, it wouldn't be the same without
you!
and yes i did say yes to Chris to get
him to shut up, but he started
bugging me right before i could
say your name lmao

omg lmao
okay, i just wanted to clarify

yeah, of course i want you
to come, don't think that i only
said your name for Chris

okay, thank you so much Madi!❤️

of course! ❤️ we leave in three
days
Read at 10:43 am

well that's a relief

3 days later

"babe, you ready!" Chris called up to me. i had just finished packing the rest of my stuff.
"yeah coming!" i yell back.
i run down the stairs with my suitcase and go up to Chris, "ready" i smile.
he smiles back, "god i love your smile," he says as he kisses my forehead. "let's go."
Chris helps me with my suitcase into the car and we go to the airport.
"Madi and her mom left for Hawaii yesterday, so there already there," Nick said to me while i was in the front. i always get car sick so Chris lets me sit up front.
"yup, so there gonna meet us at the airport there," Matt added on.
"okay," i say.
"you ready?" i hear Chris whisper to me on my right side.
"i was born ready," i whisper back.

a few hours later in Texas

"i don't think i can do another flight," i say while putting my head on Chris's shoulder.
"i know, baby, but we have to," he says kissing my head.

we had to take a flight from Cali to Texas, it was a long plane ride, especially riding in the middle of Matt and Chris. Nick sat with their parents on the other side. their parents are only staying for a few days.
"hey do you guys want gum?" Matt asks.
"yes, PLEASE," i say quickly sitting up. Matt goes in his bag and pulls out gum, he takes out a couple pieces and gives them to me, Nick, and Chris.

4 hours later

longest. plane ride, ever!! the one keeping me happy through out that whole thing was Chris. the whole plane ride he was making me laugh and smile. god i love this kid.

"HAWAII!!!" Chris yells when we walk out of the airport.
"omg Chris," Nick says annoyed, i just laugh with Matt. "kid your gonna get us kicked out."
"then it would be for a good cause," Chris says.
me and Matt are just dying.

day one:

we went to a really cool water park, and had a blast. Chris kept making me go on these really big water slides. let's just say i have him the silent treatment for like 5 minutes after every ride. so he eventually stopped.

day two:

"no stop it!" i yell running around the place we were staying at. Chris and Matt were chasing me all around just because i took the last caprison. they chased me for like 10 minutes until i stopped and let them both take one sip out of the one caprison.

day three:

we went to this really cool museum. Madi and I both got dinosaurs, Nick bought hers and Chris bought mine. then we went to this cool shop that's like a clothing shop. i bought my own stuff along with Madi's since it was her birthday. she felt really bad after so she got me ice cream even though i told her not too.

day four:

i almost cried this day. me and the boys had to go back to LA this day. but once we got to the airport, Chris bought me Subway and a cookie, so i was happy. i didn't want to leave Hawaii, i really didn't.

present day:

today Madi came back, so we all went out to go get ice cream.
every laughing. "oh come that did not happen!" Chris yells.
"kid, you screamed like a little girl when you saw that dinosaur move!" Matt exclaims.
we all laugh.

last week was the best week ever.

~~~A/N~~~

hi guys! sorry i haven't been posting a whole lot. i am going to try to be more active on here! also! go start reading my outer banks book called 'Love Me, Please' it's a Rafe x Y/n/Reader story. love you guyyyyssss!! ♡♡