•Flowers~Chris•

736 words
---------------------

today was the day! the triplets and i are going flower picking! let's just say it took some convincing for Nick and i to convince Matt and Chris, but we did it!

flashback:

"come on, please!" i beg.

"no, babe, i don't want to pick flowers," Chris whined.

"i'm with Chris on that," Matt said, as they dab each other up.

"please! when's the last time we asked you guys to do something with us?" Nick asked.

i looked at them with a face.

"never?" Matt said.

"there it is! never! we have never asked you guys to do anything with us," i say still begging. "we are just asking to do this one thing with us!"

"okay okay, fine, we'll look at flowers with you guys," Chris says.

i jump with joy and run and hug him.

"thank you, thank you, thank you!" i say.

"okay okay, babe, calm down," he says laughing.

back to present:

we were in the car driving to the flower place, Nick and Matt in the front with Nick trying to give Matt the directions, with me and Chris in the back holding hands.

"why did you talk me into this?" he asked.

"you don't want to hang out with your girlfriend?" i ask.

"it's not that it's just- it's flowers," he said.

"well then, me and Nick can go and you and Matt can go somewhere else," i say.

i let go of his hand and move to the window. Chris is just staring at you with a shocked face. Nick is looking back at you then at Chris. he lent forward and hit Chris in the chest.

"ow," he said.

"what the hell!" Nick whispered.

you looked out the window the rest of the way, Chris didn't try to do anything to try to cheer you up, you could tell he felt bad. we finally got to the flower place and me and Nick quickly left and started looking at the flowers, Matt and Chris stayed behind to talk.

"what happened?" Nick asked me.

"i don't know..." i say. "i feel like he's mad at me because we dragged him here."

"i think he thinks your mad at him," Nick says.

"but i'm not really..." i say.

Matt's POV:

"what happened?" i ask.

"i don't know.." Chris starts. "i feel like she's mad at me because i said something about flowers."

"i think she thinks your mad at her," i say.

"but i'm not really," Chris says.

i could tell my brother felt bad for what he said, i can always tell if something is bothering him.

"you know what you should do?" i say.

"what?" Chris said looking at me.

"you should get her her favorite flowers and give them to her." i suggest. "then take her aside and talk to her."

"that's a good idea," Chris said. " thanks, Matt."

"that's what i'm here for," i say as Chris walks away.

Chris's POV:

i look all around for her favorite flowers, i needed to thank Matt more, he came up with this idea. i was gonna ask a worker but i had already found them. i picked them up, paid for them, and now i'm off the find Nick and Y/n. i see them looking some yellow flowers, Nick looked at me and walked away. Y/n looked toward Nick with a confused look, then at me and smiled softly.

Y/n's POV:

me and Nick were looking at some yellow flowers when Nick just randomly backed away. i was looking at him with a confused look and followed him to see Chris, i smile softly and Chris started walking toward me.

"Y/n, im sorry, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings about this place. i'm just not that big on flowers you know? but i got you these flowers to try to make it up to you, please Y/n i love you i'm so sorry," Chris said.

"i love you too, of course i forgive you!" you say. you walk up to him and hug him. you pull away and take the flowers. these were your favorite flowers, you were so happy he remembered.

"but seriously, have you seen this place!? it's like a fucking maze!" Chris exclaimed.

i laughed as i took his hand and we started walking back to the van.

---------------------
*im sorry that it was so long!*
---------------------