•2,000,000 Subscribers~ Triplets pt. 2•

437 words
-------------------------

Y/n's POV:

"your doing something," Matt said, i hear him walk over to me and he yanked Chris away.

i look at him and smile. he looks at me and smiles. he goes up to me and gives me a big hug. i love him so much, every time he sees me he always gets excited.

he pulled away, "god damn, i was so worried!"

"i'm sorry," i say.

"you weren't answering my texts or my calls, you haven't even seen my texts," he says.

i frown, i feel bad for him, but Nick told me to not open them.

"but at least your okay," he says pulling me into another hug, i smile.

"sorry, Matt, i told her not see the texts that you sent her," Nick spoke up.

"yeah, we just wanted to surprise you," Chris chimes in.

"it's fine, i promise," Matt said, as he dabbed them up.

"are we gonna sit here and say sorry? aren't you guys close to 2,000,000!?" i exclaim.

"oh yeah!" Matt said as he runs to his room to grab his laptop.

he comes back down and sets it up. his eyes widen as he sees how far away they are.

"we're 100 away from 2,000,000!" Matt said.

"what? no way!" Chris said.

i let Nick and Chris go by me so they could look at the laptop with their brother. i love them so much and i'm so proud of them, i'm glad that they are working together and making a lot people smile and laugh. they make me laugh in every single one of their videos, just sayin. but i'm glad that they are making other people laugh, that's all they want, is to make people laugh and smile. Nick said so once in a car video *wink wink* but they are 18 and still keeping at this, and they love doing it. Matt looked at me and motioned me over.

i walk over, "look we're 48 away now!" Matt said excitedly.

"i can't believe it," i say.

"me neither!" Chris and Nick say in unison.

•15 minutes later-

we are just standing in the kitchen hangout and laughing when Chris screams.

"oh my god! what!?" Nick yells.

"look!" he says.

we all go to the laptop and see that they hit 2,000,000! i look at Matt and smile. he smiles back and hugs me tight.

"i love you so much, i'm so much proud of you and your brothers," i whisper.

"thank you, baby," he says, "thank you for always being there for me."

*i know i made these like really late*