•Dinner~Nick•

604 words
----------------------

i was going out to dinner with the triplets. i have social  anxiety so that's why i normally stay away from eating out, but they some how convinced me. we aren't going anywhere special, but it's a place. i was waiting in the van for Matt and Chris with Nick.

"are you sure you want yo do this?" Nick asked me, we were both sitting in the back. "we all can stay home if you want and order in."

"i'll be fine, i got you guys," i say smiling.

"you guys ready?" Matt says as he gets into the drivers seat and Chris gets into the passenger seat.

"we've been ready 5 minutes before you guys," Nick says, i laugh and Chris looks back at me.

"you sure you want to do this?" he says.

"we know how bad your anxiety can get," Matt says looking back at me.

"i'll be okay i promise, if it starts to get bad i'll let you guys know," i say.

Matt shrugs and he turns around and puts the key into the ignition, Chris does the same thing other than the key part. you sit back and look out the window. i mean i guess i am okay with this but my social anxiety is really really bad, so i am a little scared. we finally got to the restaurant and i already can feel my heart beat. Nick got us a table and made sure that it was one that was sort far away from people. the restaurant was packed, Chris and Matt stayed close to me so i wouldn't be so bad. we got to the table and i sat next to a Nick, Matt and Chris sat on the other side. about 10 minutes into dinner, we had just gotten our drinks and i am already bouncing my leg.

Nick's POV:

we had just gotten our drinks and i look toward Y/n's legs and see that one of them is bouncing. i tell Matt and Chris that me and Y/n we're gonna go to the bathroom. obviously i couldn't go into the ladies room and she couldn't into the mens room so i took her outside.

"what's wrong?" she asks me.

"we're going home," i say, as we stand outside the door.

"no we don't have too, i told you i'm fine," she says.

"Y/n i know when your having an anxiety attack, i know that your uncomfortable," i say. "we're going home and i'm gonna have Matt go to Mcdonald's."

"Nick, seriously i'm fine," she says, she starts to get teary eyed and i hug her, about 2 minutes later Matt and Chris walk out and i let go of Y/n.

"we're going home," Matt says. "i already cancelled the thing and told the waitress that you have social anxiety because she thought that it had to do with her or the restaurant."

Y/n laughs and starts walking to the van. we sit in the same seats and go home. Matt and Chris go get Mcdonald's. me and Y/n are sitting on the couch watching her favorite show when she puts her head on my shoulder.

"thank you, Nick," she says.

"for what?" i ask.

"for noticing," she starts to say. "if you didn't notice that i was having an anxiety attack then i would've been dead."

i chuckle and she does too. i put my head on hers and hold her hand.

"your my best friend," i start to say. "i love you, why wouldn't i notice."

"i love you too, Nick," she says.