•The Van~Nick•

470 words
-----------------------

it was Thursday and the boys were making a car video in about and hour. for the past 10 minutes they have been asking me to be in the video.

"no," i say.

"why? cmon people will love you!" Chris says back.

"it won't be that bad," Matt said.

"Y/n, your our best friend we want you to be in the video," Nick claims.

i finally give in and they jump with joy. we get in the van usual sits, Chris and Matt up front and me and Nick in the back. we go to McDonalds and we go to the parking lot.

"hey guys!" Nick said from the back.

"today we going to be doing who is most likely too, but with a little twist!" Matt said.

"we have Y/n here with us and we are gonna say some most likely's and she's gonna answer them," Chris said.

i stayed back a little bit so i'm not really in view of everyone.

"we're gonna go get some more snacks real quick so we will be right back." Math mentioned.

they turned off the camera and looked at me.

"what?" i ask.

"why didn't you say hi?" Chris asked.

"i don't really want to be here," i say.

"well we're gonna go get more snacks and then coming back." Matt said.

we leave and i look out the window. when we get to the store Matt and Chris go inside and Nick stays back with me.

"why didn't you want to be in the video at first?" he asked me.

"i don't want to be here," i say.

"Y/n, come on tell me," Nick says.

"i feel like people won't like me," i starts. "i've seen what people say about Madi and Alahna, some people love them and some people don't like them because they don't like girls hanging out with you guys."

"Y/n-" Nick starts, but i cut him off with saying more.

"i just feel like people are gonna make fun of me and that they aren't gonna like me and what not. i just don't feel like i want to be here when i can't be as good as you guys."

"Y/n, your not like us and that's fine!" Nick says. "your perfect Y/n, who cares about what other people think of you, but don't think that you shouldn't be here because of stupid people who don't like you."

"thank you Nick," i say smiling, we see Chris and Matt come out of the store.

"please bring A effort this time, i think we're gonna redo the intro," Nick says quickly before Chris and Matt get in the van.

i put my thumbs up at him without Chris and Matt seeing.

"you ready?" Matt asked.

"i'm ready," i say.