•Game~Matt pt. 1•

742 words
-----------------------

it was game day! Matt and Chris are playing lacrosse today! i'm really excited to see them play because i have never seen them play before. we were in the van, MaryLou and there dad in the front, Chris and Nick in the middle row, and Matt and myself in the way back. a little in the ride, Matt's leg starts to bounce.

i put my hand on his leg to try to calm him down, "don't be nervous."

"it's not that, i just don't think we're gonna win that's all," Matt says.

Chris looks back at us, "thanks for being supportive about OUR game."

i laugh and Matt rolls his eyes. "i mean am i wrong? do you know who we're playing up against?" Matt asked Chris.

"yes, but you can at least be more supportive about ourselves," Chris exclaims.

"shut up we're here," Nick says.

Chris gets out of the van and pulls the seat forward and helps me out of the van.

"thank you," i say. "don't stress about it to much and play your hardest," i say looking at him.

"thanks, Y/n," Chris says then bringing me into a hug. i'm always glad to help them out.

we let go and Chris and Matt goes into the locker room to change. me, Nick, and their parents went to the benches and waited for Chris and Matt to come out.

"do you think they'll win?" Nick asked.

"i'm sure they will, Chris and Matt are the best on the team," i laugh, Nick does the same.

a little later Matt comes out with Chris right behind him and one of there friends.

"i'll meet you at the bench," their friend said. Matt and Chris nod.

they start heading our way, i run down and hug Chris first, he hugs me back and let's go. i go to Matt and give him a kiss before giving a hug.

"like i said to Chris, both of you don't worry to much, get your head in the game and focus on getting the ball in the goal," i say.

"thanks, Y/n," Chris says. he hugs me and goes off. i turn to Matt, he looks at me and smiles.

"you got this, babe," i say. i hug him tight and he does the same.

"i love you so much," he says.

"i love you," i say before kissing him good luck and he goes off.

i go to the bleachers and sit next to Nick.

"normally i'm the one giving the kind speeches," he says.

"oh sorry, did i do something wrong?" i said serious, i felt bad that i took his thunder.

"no no, it's okay, i promise," he says looking at me. "it just takes the load off my chest."

i laugh and the game starts. half way through the game i catch a look from Matt and he smiles, i smile back. towards the end of the game they are one point ahead of the other team with 10 seconds left, the other team is close to getting the ball in the goal.

Matt's POV:

i'm standing near Chris on the field, he looks at me with a nervous face. we have 10 seconds left and the other team is close to putting us as a tie. i'm looking at Chris and he looked away, then back at me.

"it's okay, think of what Y/n said," i whisper.

he nods and goes after the ball, i do the same. i don't mind Y/n helping Chris out, yes it's weird to see your brother so close to your girl friend, but they were friends way before me and her even met. that's all they'll ever be friends, me and her will always and forever be together and a couple. she gives him inspiring words all the time and making sure he's fine, but she does the same for me. she makes sure that i'm okay with what we're doing and what where we're going and making sure i'm gonna be okay with all the people. she isn't to worried about Chris with that kind of stuff because she knows that he's gonna be okay with it. that's what i love about her, she makes sure i'm okay with where we are and makes sure that i'm comfortable with everything.

oh god, i have the ball...i have a clear shot of the goal and...