•Editing~Nick•

815 words
-------------------------

Nick's POV:

OMFG!! i never usually have problems with editing our videos, but for some reason i'm having trouble with this one. Chris and Matt are doing whatever they are doing and every time that i ask if they can help me, they laugh and walk off. having younger brothers is a pain in the neck! at least i have Y/n to help me, so i text Y/n to see if is willing to come and help me

Y/n💓

hey Y/n!

hey Nick! what's up?

i'm trying to edited a video
and for some reason i'm
having a hard time doing it can you
please help me!?

what about Chris and Matt?

their doing there own little thing and
they don't want to help me, at all.

okay okay, i'll text Matt to come
pick me up and i'll be right there
don't stress to much! 💜

thank you soooo much! love you! 💛

omg, thank god i have her. i mean i have Madi but it wouldn't help that it would be over FaceTime. and i do have Alahna but she's on vacation in Florida so, again, over FaceTime wouldn't help at all.

Matt's POV:

me and Chris have been messing around all day. we haven't had this much fun doing stupid shut for a while so it felt good. but then Nick keeps asking us if we would help him. i mean knowing me and Chris, we normally would, but if we stop now and help Nick, we will loose our energy and not want to do what we want to do.

"please! please...please... please!" Nick kept saying.

"no, and we already told you why," Chris said.

yeah after that Nick didn't talk to us again, let's just say he's pretty mad at us. sort of later in the day i get a text from Y/n.

Y/n🤩

heyyyyy

hey Y/n/n what's up?

can you come pick me up?

let me guess Nick wanted you
to help you with editing

yeah, aren't you guys helping him?

i'll explain when i pick you up,
Chris will come with me btw

that's fine, see ya! 🙂

bye! 🙂

i grab my car keys and Chris goes out the door.

"Nick we're going to pick up Y/n!" i yell.

obviously that was a stupid idea because he didn't answer me back. Chris connected to the aux and started playing music. i pull into Y/n's driveway and she walks out and gets into the back seat.

"hey," she says.

"hi," Chris said, smiling back at her.

"why couldn't you just help your brother with the video, i mean this if your video too," she said, making a good point.

"because! we were doing stuff and we stopped we would loose our will power to do it!" Chris explained.

"good point," as she fist bumped up.

we got home and she straight to Nick's room.

Y/n's POV:

okay first of all, i don't wanna hear it. i know i said good point to the boys, but i didn't actually mean it. i just wanted that conversation to be over. when we got to their house i went straight to Nick's room and walked in. i walk into Nick laying on his bed on his phone and laptop...i don't even know where.

"okay, if you are having trouble editing, where the hell is your laptop?" i say as i shut the door. "because i know that you can't edit without your laptop."

"i put it in the closet so i wouldn't break it," Nick said putting his phone down.

"what the-" i start, i walk to his closet and there it was, his laptop, propped open on the little editing this he has.

i picked it up and walked over to his bed, sat down, and started working my magic.

"what are you doing?" he asked, sitting up a little bit.

"i'm editing for you," i say.

"i said i need help with it not you do it for me," Nick said watching as i was working.

"Nick, we've been over this," i start, "if you need help editing, then it always ends up with me doing it, no questions."

Nick just shrugged and just watched me work. i edited the way he normally does, but added some flaws and glam. i made him watch the parts i edited then sent it to Matt and Chris to watch. i texted them the times that i edited so they can watch it.

"this is sick, thanks Y/n," Matt texted.

"thanks for helping Nick, this is so cool," Chris texted.

"that is so cool!" Nick exclaimed.

"aren't you glad that i helped you?" i ask.

"you mean aren't i glad that i did it for you?" he asked smirking.

"yes," i say.

we then laugh and continue to hang out.