•2,000,000 Subscribers~ Triplets pt. 1•

~this is the one with Matt as your boyfriend, this one is gonna be a bit different than the last one, hope you don't mind!~

860 words
--------------------------

Matt's POV:

this morning, we'll first of all, i knew we were getting close to hitting 2,000,000 on YouTube, so this morning at looked at where we were at. 1,789,457 subscribers! for some reason i could just tell we were gonna but it today, i ran to Chris' room with it right across the hall. i knocked on his knock with my laptop and he said come in. i walk in and he's laying on his bed on his phone. he looks at me and gives me a confused face.

"what's with you?" he asked, i guess i was smiling a lot.

"dude, we're almost at 2,000,000!" i say.

"what!?" Chris asked quickly getting up and walking toward me. i gave him my laptop and we went up 100 since i last saw it in my room.

"we gotta go tell Nick!" he said.

i nodded my head and we went downstairs to Nicks room in the kitchen. Chris put my laptop on the counter and i knocked on Nicks door. he said come in and we barged in.

"what the fuck, what do you guys want?" he asked.

"we're almost at 2,000,000!" i exclaim.

"come look!" Chris said.

Nick quickly got up and saw the laptop.

"oh my god!" he said. "i can't believe this!"

1 hour later:

since i found out that we were close to 2,000,000 subscribers, i have been trying to text Y/n to tell her. Y/n's my girlfriend for the past year and i'm glad she's in my life, she helps me with my anxiety and all that. she hasn't been texting me back at all, she hasn't even seen them. i'm starting to get really worried and sometimes rides help me with this. so i grab my keys, tell Chris and Nick where i'm going and i head out.

Y/n's POV:

i woke up this morning to 6 texts from Matt asking me if i'm okay and what i'm doing. normally i would quickly respond, but then i saw a text from Nick.

Nick💅

if Matt texted, do NOT answer
him!! don't even open it!

why? what's going on?

we are about to hit 2,000,000
subscribers and i want you to
surprise him. he's out right now
get ready and start heading over!

omg omg! congratulations!
okay okay, i'm on my way!

i get up get my outfit on and head downstairs. my dads asleep on the couch, my moms on her phone next to him, and my little sister is on the floor playing with her toys.

"i'm gonna be at Matt's for a bit," i say.

"okay, if you stay the night text me," mom said.

my little sister gets up, hugs me goodbye, and goes and sits back on the floor.

"okay, love you," i say.

i grab my keys and head out the door. i get in my car and i start heading towards Matt's house. Matt has been my boyfriend for the past year and i could not be anymore happy. he always knows how to make me and laugh and smile. then he has two annoying brothers, i'm kidding, i love them too. i pull over at the side of the road and starting walking toward their house. i knock on the door, Chris opened it with a big smile on his face.

"hi!" he said, as he stepped out of the way to let me in, then hugged me.

"your excited," i say.

"did Nick not tell you!?" he asked. "we're about to hit 2,000,000!"

"yeah i know!" i say. "congratulations!"

he smiles and we both go upstairs. Nick was in the kitchen on his phone.

"for someone who's excited for 2,000,000, you don't seem to excited," i say smirking.

Nick turns around and smiles, "i am! trust me i am!"

"if you say so," i say laughing.

"so Matt will be here any minute," Nick said.

"where'd he go?" i ask.

"knowing him he's a little worried and anxious that you aren't answering him," Chris said.

"most likely," i say.

i hear the front door open and get scared. Chris hugs me and brings me to the corner to try to hide me. i hear foot steps come up the stairs.

"what's your problem?" Nick asked.

"Y/n won't answer my texts, she hasn't even seen them," Matt said, i hear him throw his keys on the counter in anger, "Chris what the fuck are you doing?"

"nothing," Chris said.

"your doing something," Matt said, i hear him walk over to me and he yanked Chris away.

-

~i know this one's long and that there's a part two, but it would be REALLY long if i kept going. also, the surprise part, i got the idea from someone in their story, so i don't want to take all the credit and i forgot who it was, so sorry. i changed a couple things because i remember enough so i can change it a bit, thank you!~