•Game~Matt pt.2•

442 words
----------------------

oh god, i have the ball...i have a clear of the goal and...

Y/n's POV:

"come on Matt, you got this..." i whisper to myself.

Matt has the ball and a good shot at the goal. he throws it, and it made it in! i couldn't help but stand up and cheer for him, Nick does the same. Chris drops his stick and runs to Matt and hugs him. Matt hugs him back and they both jump of joy. after the game, their parents left to go home and me and Nick were waiting for Matt and Chris. they finally walked out holding their stuff and i ran to Matt, he dropped his stuff and i give him a hug.

"i'm so proud of you, you did your best!" i said.

"thank you, babe," he said as we let go.

i looked at Chris who was talking to Nick.

"can i go hug him?" i ask Matt.

"of course you can," he says.

Matt's POV:

"can i go hug him?" Y/n asks.

"of course you can," i say, i don't know why she asks sometimes.

she smiles and runs to Chris, he looks at her, drops his stuff, and hugs her. that's why i love her (yes, once again). she wants to show her love to Chris, but she doesn't want to make me feel weird because she's afraid that it'll look like she likes him more than me. of course i don't think so. she shows her love for Nick but, she doesn't think it's weird, obviously. she just doesn't want to hurt my feelings, she shows her love to me and trust me, she shows her love to me way more she does to Nick and Chris.

i grab my stuff and walk over to them.

"where's mom and dad?" i ask.

"they went home, they gave Nick money to go get ice cream," Y/n says as she steps away from Chris and comes and grabs my hand.

"what about our stuff?" Chris asks.

"they said they would be right back and leave again," Nick said, as he said that their parents pulled in.

Y/n's POV:

~2 hours later~

we were on our way back home from the ice cream shop, Chris and Nick were walking in front of me and Matt who were walking hand in hand down the side walk.

"thank you for watching my game, honey," Matt whispered to me.

"i wouldn't miss it for the world," i say smiling.

i lean up and kiss him, he kisses back.

"i love you," he says.

"i love you more," i say.