•Anniversary ~Chris•

782 words
-------------------------

Chris's POV:

today marked mine and Y/n's 2 year anniversary. we have been through so much. all the things that i've been through to all the things that she's been through. i was at the store to get her some stuff with Matt.

"this or this?" i ask.

"oh my god, can we just go already?" he whines. "you almost have a cart full."

"okay first of all," i start. "i'm putting this back, this is for me, these two are for you and Nick, this is for mom, and the rest is for Y/n which is only three things." i say picking one thing after another. "this is the last one i promise."

"come on, isn't three enough?" Matt asked, this idiot.

"you really don't get it do you?" i ask. "this is my first girlfriend ever, and i want to make this perfect. please just help me out for 2 seconds?"

Matt looked at me, you can tell that he was a little sorry about how he was acting. "yeah your right, sorry man."

"now again, this or this?" i ask holding up two different squish-mellows.

"that turtle," Matt said as he took it and put in the cart.

"thank you," i say.

we check out with, a t-shirt for my mom, a hat for Matt, a Bang for Nick, a box of chocolate, a bouquet of flowers, the squish mellow, and an inside joke that me and Y/n have. i ended up putting what i was getting and the thing that i was originally gonna put back, back on their shelves which took me 5 minutes to find them while Matt was paying with the money i gave him. this was gonna be a good Anniversary.

Y/n's POV:

"this or this?" i ask Nick, we were shopping for things to get Chris for mine and his Anniversary. Nick was super excited to help me with it. Chris and I made sure that we weren't at the same stores and that we only limited four things per person. Matt was helping Chris and Nick was helping me.

"definitely that one," Nick said grabbing one of the things that i was getting Chris.

so far i got a Lyrical Lemonade shirt that i know he doesn't have, a new hat, candy for me and Nick, candy for Matt and Chris (Chris' candy is for his Anniversary gift), and an inside joke that me and Chris have. i feel like he's gonna love this stuff.

Chris's POV:

after me and Matt got home, he told me he was going up to his room to give me and Y/n some time together. a little later after i got everything set up, i hear the front door open and Nick talking. i open my door and go downstairs to see Y/n, Nick, and Matt there.

"hi!" Y/n said putting the bags down and walking over to me smiling. i smile and she kisses me.

"what'd you get me?" i ask pretending to try to look through the bags.

she slaps my hand away, "go to your room and i'll be up in a minute!" she exclaims.

"okay okay," i say smiling.

i go up to my room and sit in my gaming chair. i'm excited to see what she got me and i'm excited for her to see what i got her. the doors opens a little.

"close your eyes," Y/n orders.

i roll my eyes playfully and turn around. i hear her come in the room more and close the door. i'm gonna guess that she put the stuff on the bed and saw the things that i got her because said 'awe'. i turn around and see her holding the squish mellow.

"do you like your things?" i ask.

"oh my god, these are adorable!" she says walking to me kissing me then hugging me.

she walks back over and sees the inside joke and starts laughing. she puts her hand in her bag and she pulled out the same thing!

"i had the same idea!" she said.

"omg," i say laughing as i start walking up to her.

after through all the things she got me (i love every single one of them btw!), we sit on my bed still looking at everything then she looks at me so i look at her.

"i love you Christopher Owen Sturniolo," she says smiling.

"i love you Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n," i say smiling, i lean in and kiss her, god she's so perfect, i love this girl to pieces.

~sorry this one was a little long!

Sturniolo Triplet Imagines<3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara