•Lost~Chris•

708 words
-----------------------

you have been best friends with the Sturniolo Triplets for 2 years, the four of you lived in the same town so you basically hung out 24/7. except when they would go to LA to visit friends there. you didn't mind that they had friends there, they would still stay in contact with you no matter what. you were mostly close with Chris, you were both the youngest, but that doesn't mean anything to the two of you. you two loved arcade games and things like that.

"what if we go take a walk in the woods?" Matt suggested randomly one day.

"Matt, the next thing we need is woods," Nick said. "plus, we live in the city, where are we supposed to find woods!"

"i know a place, come on let me get the keys and let's go," Matt said getting up.

Nick got up and followed him, me and Chris were sharing a chair and when he got up he helped me up.

i whispered to him," do you know where we're going?"

"no...knowing Matt, i would have no clue," he whispered back.

me and Nick are in the back, Chris and Matt were up front. it took about an hour and a half to get to a wooded place. it was pretty though, it was the beginning of fall so the leaves were changing colors which made it more pretty. like always, Chris was doing weird stuff, Nick was trying to get him to stop, and me and Matt laughing while watching the show. we found a path and started following it, i found another path and started going down that one, the triplets were watching me to make sure i wouldn't get lost. well...guess what? i guess they looked away or something because i was lost and had lost the stupid trail.

Chris's POV:

we watching Y/n as she went down another trail.

"hey look at this leaf!" Nick said.

me and Matt turned around and looked at the leaf for a good 30 seconds. i turned back around and couldn't see Y/n.

"uh guys...where'd she go?" i asked.

Matt and Nick came up beside me and they couldn't see Y/n anywhere either.

"Y/n!!" Nick yelled. "Y/n!!"

we knew that she was lost too, but we couldn't hear her screaming. i started walking on the trail, i was so worried and nervous about where she would be! oh my god, Nick and his leaf, that's what did it!

"Chris no, you could get lost," Matt said, trying to stop me.

"better me than her," i said.

Matt started following me, before he did he told Nick to stay out, Matt would stop half through the trail, and i would keep going. half way through the trail Matt stopped.

"please yell when you find her and make sure she's alright?" he said, you could tell he was as nervous as i was.

i nodded my head, turned around, and kept going. i could hear faint screaming and soft crying through the woods, i knew that was Y/n. i was gonna scream for her but i didn't just yet. i walked more and heard it better and finally saw her.

"Y/n!" i yelled, she turned around quickly and started walking to me.

we got closer and hugged each other, oh my god, you do not know how worried i was about this girl.

"i'm so sorry, i shouldn't have gone down that path," she said crying and holding on to me tight.

"don't you dare say sorry, we looked alway so we are sorry," i said sqeezing a little tighter.

we started walking back, i saw Matt where he was and he hugged Y/n. after that we were walking back to Nick who was still in his spot.

"omg do not do something like that again!" he said while hugging Y/n.

"trust me, i wouldn't either," she said laughing.

she looked at me and hugged me again, of course i hugged her back.

"thank you for coming to look for me," she said.

i looked at Matt and Nick who were just smiling, i smiled and said,"that's what i'm here for."