•2,000,000 subscribers~ Triplets•

~this is gonna be one with all three triplets, but your gonna be dating Chris in the this imagine and i'm gonna make one with you dating Matt, but they aren't gonna count as an imagine for them.

817 words
------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

Baby💞

babe!
babe!
baby!
Y/n!

omg babe, what?

we are about to hit 2,000,000!

on youtube?

no on Twitter, yes on Youtube!
can you come down and celebrate
with us? Matt is already on his way.

of course i'll come down!

okay, see you soon, love you!

love you, more

-

i could not believe it, my best friends are about to his 2,000,000 on Youtube! they have been watching Youtube their whole life. they have been inspired by so many people. they love what they doing and they love where they are today. they are living their dream life since they were kids! i could not be more happy for them, i love them all! i'm proud of Nick for doing what he loves with Youtube, but also sticking with photography, which is something else he loves to do. i'm proud of Matt who has a lot of anxiety, but still likes being on camera and loves doing with he's doing. and then there's Chris, my boyfriend, i love him to death. he's so proud of his brothers, his influences are mainly his brothers, Justin, and other Youtubers. he loves what he does, trust me, he's told me many times. then there's all three of them. they love each other and they support each other. i love them so much and they have come so far and they deserve this 100%.

i get ready and put some mascara on, i've never really been much of a makeup girl, that's all i usually put on. then i head downstairs and wait for Matt to pull through. about 2 minutes later Matt come through the driveway and honked the horn. i walk out and get into the passenger seat.

"heyy," i say.

"hey what's up?" Matt said as backs up out of the driveway.

"not much, congratulations on 2,000,000!" i say.

he laughs, "we haven't hit yet."

"i don't care! you guys are so close!" i say.

he laughs and just talk the whole way to their house. when we get there i get out and hug Matt.

"what was that for?" he asks as i let go.

"i'm just really proud of you guys," i say smiling.

he smiles and we go inside. we walk in and go to the kitchen. Nick was standing there, he looked from his phone and smiled. he walked to me and gave me a hug.

"i can't believe you guys are so close to hitting 2,000,000!" i say.

"we can't believe it either!" Nick exclaims. "i'm just glad that your here to celebrate with us."

"are you kidding, i wouldn't miss it for the world," i say.

then Chris comes running down the stairs and runs into the living room. he look at Matt then at me and smiles. he walks up to me and hugs me.

i chuckle, "hi!"

"thank you for coming," he says.

"of course!" i say.

i kiss him and he looks at Matt and Nick. "you guys have got to see this! we are 1,000 away!"

their mouths drop and they run upstairs. Chris grabs my hand and we run upstairs. we go into Chris' room and we look at his computer. the subscriber count thing is on the screen (i don't know what it's called). Chris puts his arm around my shoulders and i snuggle into him. we talk and laugh until i look at the count.

"guys...10 away!" i say with excitement. i walk over to the count and sit in Chris' chair, the boys come up behind me and look at it.

"omg i can't believe this is happening!" Nick exclaims.

"me neither!" Matt says.

"9.." i say.

"8..." Chris says.

"woah! it skipped to 5!" Matt says.

"it seems like not that long ago you guys just hit 1,000,000!" i say.

"because we only hit 1,000,000 not that long ago!" Chris exclaims.

"guys look! 2 more," Matt says getting our attention.

i stand up and go by Chris. "one more!"

5...4...3...2...1... 2,000,000 appears on the computer screen. omg you do not know how happy i am for these boys. they have come so far in their life, and they are doing it together.

i stand up and hug Chris, "i am so proud of you."

"thank you, baby," he says.

we let go and he hugs his brothers. i hug Matt next, say i'm proud him, then i hug Nick, and say it proud of him. then they all hug each other at the same time, i can't help but stand there a smile. i love these boys, more than anything in the world.