Chp-8

Author Pov

Hearing his words she felt like her soul has just left her body. A cracked cry left her lips making Cyrus divert his attention to her lips. He bit his lower lip seeing those plump lips.

They looked dry and white because of all crying and hunger but they still attracted his attention to the extent that he didn't want more than to just wet them using his tongue.

She slowly opened her teary eyes and whispered something which finally broke his trance.

"Why are you doing this? Please you can ask anything just let me go." He glared in her big emerald stones before leaving her jaw and placing his palm against the wall. He leaned his face closer to her making her curl up even more. Her chin was dipped below her knees making him lean down.

"I don't want anything from you beautiful." He said as his eyes shot her the most dangerous look scaring the shit out of her.

"I want you. Your everything." He mumbled making her whimper out at how possessed he sounded.

She gasped out when he grabbed her dainty arms and slammed her back against the worn-out mattress. The force wasn't harsh like he used before. Her eyes snapped up to his finding him above her.

Her heart started slamming against her chest as she wanted nothing more than for him to move away. He placed his big palms beside her head and leaned his face down. His legs were securely pinning her lower body against the mattress not letting her move her legs.

While her hands instantly went to his sweaty broad chest which was only covered with a thin undershirt. He glared down at her before he kept on leaning his face down slowly. He stopped when the tip of his nose met hers.

"Just submit yourself to me. Let me show you how a woman should be treated. Trust me you will never regret giving in to me." He whispered letting his hot breath meet her pale lips.

He moved his face down to her neck making her breathe out in panic. More tears escaped her eyes as her hands which were on his chest gave a hard push but to him, it felt like a soft tap.

"Let me conquer every inch of you. Let me become your man." He whispered brushing his lips against the pale skin of her neck.

A small gasp left her lips when he softly placed a long kiss on her throat bone sending a jolting shiver all over her body. She was never touched this way. She felt another stream of tears touching her temple as tears were now getting disappeared in her hair.

"Let me have you." He again said but this time he sniffed her scent loudly and growled lowly like a hungry wolf. He seriously sounded like a wolf that time.

Her scent was bewitching while the feeling of her soft yet luscious flesh against his lips was something he never felt before. He felt so damn good. What is she? What is she made of? How can the girl who had been locked up smell this bewitching? 

And what was wrong with him? Why is he so hell-bent on making her his? What's so special about her that he wants nothing more than to just pull her deeper into his world and wants to close every door leaving no place for her to escape?

"Enough. Get off me you animal. Get off me. Get off me." She said taking him for a surprise as he didn't expect her to behave this viciously.

She started hitting his chest, shoulders and even tried scratching his neck but at this time she cursed herself for not having long nails. She always hated long nails and likes to cut them whenever they grow up even a bit. 

Cyrus felt nothing at her blows. It was like a teasing tap on his body. He pursued his lips first in amusement but then he remembered her words. Anger appeared in his eyes as all amusement faded away. He did nothing to stop her beating instead looked down at her.