Chp-72

Author Pov

Cyrus glanced at the smiling woman sitting in front of him before rolling his eyes. He wouldn't deny the fact that he was utterly irritated by her sugary smiles. Her smiles cringed him to no means. Yet here he was sitting in front of him because someone wasn't ready to shut her tantrums up and let him be.

After a week of taking regular medicines and a healthy routine that hazel was trying to give him, it was time to meet the psychiatrist once again as said Cyrus didn't want to come to this hospital again but Hazel pushed him till he has to give up on her persuading.

"Someone said a week ago that he wouldn't come back here then what's changed now? " He wanted to feel mocked by her but instead her voice was gentle and her words weren't mocking him instead she genuinely wanted to know the reason behind his change of heart.

"For her." He answered in simple words making the woman nodded her head.

"What more can you do for her?" Cyrus looked at the woman.

"Anything." The psychiatrist nodded her head before sighing.

"Do you love her Mr. Sylvester?" Her question caught him off guard. He stared at her for some time in silence before nodding his head.

"I do. I love her." Cyrus mumbled staring at her.

"Maybe in my own twisted way but I do love her." Dr. Ellen stared at him as he spoke about his feelings for Hazel.

"But don't you think in her mind your love is actually an ---"

" Obsession. I know." He completed her words making her chuckle lowly.

"Then don't you want to change this thought of hers? Don't you want her to consider your love as love and not anything else?" Cyrus shook his head looking at the floor.

"I am not capable of making her understand what I feel for her. No matter what I do I know I wouldn't be able to make her see my love." Dr. Ellen wrote down his another insecurity.

And it wasn't a lie. He was insecure about his own feelings for her. He knew no matter what he does to make her see his twisted love she wouldn't be able to understand him. No matter how much he try she wouldn't love him or accept his love. And that raised another insecurity in his heart. He was insecure about the thought of freeing her and watching her fall in love with someone else.

He was afraid of her being with someone who was not him.

"Love has different meanings, Mr. Sylvester. Every person has his own meaning of love. Some think love is all about rainbows and butterflies, some thinks making your partner dance on your words is love, and some people who love to live in darkness have their own meaning of love. So let me tell you Mr. Sylvester yours and Hazel's meanings of love are completely poles apart." Cyrus heard the psychiatrist attentively.

"It's fine to have your own opinions about some specific things. But you know what's wrong?" The woman leaned her body a little forward staring seriously at Cyrus who didn't change his poker face.

"Thinking and wanting the others to accept your opinions. If you want Hazel to accept your twisted love then she also wants someone who could have the same meaning of love in his mind as hers. You know Mr. Sylvester." She paused for a second leaning her back against the sofa.

"When we want someone to understand our feelings and see the truth of our emotions firstly we have to show them what they want to see. Hazel's definition is different from yours so how can you think she will accept your feelings when you're doing nothing for her to see it? Try to see love from her eyes you will know why she can't understand your twisted love."