Chp-29

Author Pov

Hazel innocently stared at his hand blinking a few times in confusion. She looked into his curious eyes as he raised his eyebrows waiting for her to hold his hand and tell him her name.

"Uhmm." Hazel, you need to think of an excuse come on. She raced her mind to think about an excuse and run out of this awkward moment. That wolf warned her to stay away from everyone. She didn't even want to think about the possibilities of his barbaric nature to again snap if she again disobeyed him.

"I have to use the bathroom. Please excuse me." She softly said and to her luck, Aaron nodded taking his hand back.

Hazel glanced at him before fleeing off the place. She could feel his intense gaze trailing behind her till she was out of his sight. She didn't go to the bathroom instead hid behind a wall to be away from his eyes.

Aaron for a minute stayed at the same spot even after she was out of his sight.

"So that was Sylvester's new girl I see." He mumbled to himself staring at the same way she disappeared.

Suddenly he frowned. Why does it seem so difficult to think that Cyrus can like such a fragile girl? Cyrus was always after long legs perfect figured girls than this small girl. She looked simple yet too innocent for a man like Cyrus.

It seemed impossible to believe. He looked around finding the familiar woman approaching him with two glasses in her hands. She raised her one hand offering the drink as soon as she reached standing in front of him.

"What are you doing here? I thought you said Sylvester is dumping you." Ella chuckled remembering their conversation.

"I lied." Aaron instantly stopped drinking the alcohol glaring at her.

"What the fuck are you saying?" He sneered lowly while she only smirked.

"I told you I will never betray master then how can you expect I can tell you anything that is against him?" Aaron clicked his tongue inside his cheek smiling with anger.

"And that new girl thing." Ella looked in his dark eyes with a smug face even though inside she was dead scared. If Cyrus is scary then this man was no less.

"She's from the same orphanage as mine. She just turned 18 and needed a place to work. So master agreed to keep her as my personal maid." Aaron turned his head finding Cyrus in the corner of the room talking to one of his partners.

"Fucking hell! Now I know why was she dressed up so simple!" Ella smirked finally realizing Cyrus's plan was working.

Her smirk faded away when he grabbed her arm jerking her forward. A few drops of her drink fell over his coat but he was too angry to give it any attention.

"Why the fuck you lied to me bitch!" He snarled squeezing her arm making her wince.

"People are watching I don't think you want to label yourself as an abusive prick as well." She mumbled making him leave her arm. Ella fake smiled taking a step back.

"You better keep your hands off my woman Parker." Aaron's lips turned to a small smirk hearing the familiar threatening voice.

He slowly turned around standing with his head held high in front of the ruthless man holding the same intensity in his eyes. They both glared at each other holding devilish smirks on the bay. They were of the exact same height.

"Your woman Sylvester?" Cyrus chuckled but said nothing only stared at Aaron with a glare.

"The same woman you don't even care about if she gets killed by your enemy." Aaron mocked reminding him of the past when Ella was his captive.