Chp-88

Author Pov
Mature Content Ahead

Holding her waist he picked her up making her tighten her legs around his torso. She buried her face in his crook as he kissed her covered shoulder before walking towards their room. Reaching his vast bedroom he gently laid her down on the bed before moving back from her.

Her breathing increased, even more, when he started unbuttoning his shirt before swiftly removing it from his body. She suddenly felt a wave of nervousness hitting her as all she ever felt from his touch used to be roughness. And the uncertainty in her gaze didn't go unnoticed by Cyrus.

Hovering over her half-naked he caressed her cheek while staring into her hazy gaze. Leaning down he kissed the side of her lips trailing his rough lips to her soft cheeks. She unconsciously closed her eyes at how softly he was touching her like she was made of glass and will break if he applied any more strength.

His one arm wrapped around her tiny waist as he hugged her body closer to her before staring at her flushed face. Her eyes were closed shut feeling his lips caressing her flesh thoroughly. His obsessive gaze flickered in more possessiveness watching her laying under him with her consent. And the way she was responding to his touch flared his insides.

He moved his fingers to the length of her chin caressing her jaw bone. She slowly opened her eyes at the loss of his hot lips. Her eyes met his dark gaze and the look in his eyes trembled her heart. He looked possessed.

"Tell me you're mine!" He whispered against her lips lightly increasing the grip over her waist and pulling her body closer to his. His hand went to the zipper at the back of the dress and grabbing it he pulled it down making the dress loosen up from her shoulders.

She gulped licking her lips staring into his eyes. "I-I am yours. All yours." She mumbled making him smile in pure satisfaction.

"I am not going to leave you tonight sweetheart. We aren't sleeping tonight." He whispered staring at her like a crazy man who was waiting for this for years. Taking her lower lip between his teeth he sensually pulled it making her hiss.

"I am going to be so rough that you wouldn't be able to walk for the next two days!" With that, he slammed his lips against his lips against hers making her press her head against the pillow even more. Her closed shut on their own as he devoured her lips like never before.

Even though his way of touching her was different yet the craziness in his eyes didn't change. He was still as passionate about her as he was before. His love might have overshadowed his obsession but there was no denial. He was still obsessed with her. Extremely, crazily, madly obsessed.

Pulling her dress off her shoulders he latched his lips on her clean flesh which made his eyes twitch in distaste. He wanted to see his marks on her flesh. Hazel arched her back squeezing shut her eyes when he bit her shoulder.

Her hands flew to his arms as she held him tightly as support before letting him suck her skin like he wants to eat it. His lips trailed to her collarbone leaving open mouth kisses all over her throat. He once again latched his lips to her neck sucking her flesh like a leech.

She digs her dainty nails in his bare arms throwing her head back. He was never been this hungry before. It was like he was letting the pain of the time he waited for her on her by marking every inch of her.

She felt her dress being pushed down to her waist. His calloused tattooed hand molded around her covered bosom as he cupped it gently making her moan out in pleasure. His lips trailed down to her chest kissing her covered breast.

"Ah." She yelped out when he pinched her breast through the bra. He slid his hand under the bra letting his cold skin touch her warm ones. Her stomach trembled when he started massaging her breast while kissing her cleavage.