Chp-62

Author Pov

It's been two days since Cyrus didn't come back to the mansion and it wasn't like Hazel was affected by it. She knew whatever she said in the office that day must have hurt him but she still was standing on her words. Whatever she said she knew was the truth and she will never back off them.

But in Cyrus' absence, Hazel suspected something unusual in the garden of the mansion. Yesterday she saw someone in the garden and he was dressed up as a bodyguard but there was something about him that gave her not so good vibe.

She had caught him many times glancing at her window and she wouldn't lie it crept her out. She talked to Creed about it and he assured her saying that he's a newly hired bodyguard and might be confused after seeing her as Cyrus hasn't properly introduced her to the world as his wife yet.

Only a few of his alliance and Aaron Parker know that she's married to him. Otherwise, most people in his world don't even have any idea of her existence. She knew Cyrus once told her that soon he will arrange a reception ceremony so he could introduce her to the world. But he didn't.

She knew he has stopped that thought after seeing how unwilling Hazel was. She wouldn't deny the fact that he's trying to change but she doesn't have the heart to accept him. And no matter how much he tries she doesn't think she will be able to accept him.

She sighed and was about to walk inside when once again that same bodyguard strolled towards the garden. She was standing on the terrace looking down. This place relaxes her mind for some time that's why she comes here every day.

Suddenly the bodyguard looked up right into her eyes making her flinch in surprise. The man suddenly passed her a small smile making her frown at him. What's with this weirdo? She was more surprised by his audacity. No bodyguard of Cyrus has ever looked in her way as they already know how crazy Cyrus is. Then what's with this man? Looking away she walked inside closing the door of the terrace.

As soon as she disappeared from the man's eyes his small smile turned into an evil smirk. He stared around the mansion before pulling his phone out. Fishing the number out he called the man who sent him here for the important work.

"Boss, she's here. Cyrus Sylvester hasn't come back in the last two days. But from what I have heard from the bodyguards I can assure you that she's important to him." The man on the other side hummed chuckling in response.

"I already know that she's important to him. The way he killed the man who touched her at the party shows how much he's obsessed with her. Just do as planned and make sure to get more information about Cyrus." The bodyguard said yes and ended the call.

He glanced up where she was standing a minute ago before walking out of the garden. He made his way towards the exit of the mansion finding Creed standing there already waiting for him.

"Where the fuck you were?" Creed growled glaring at the man who bowed his head.

"I am sorry sir I was checking the garden area." Creed narrowed his eyes at him.

"I already told you to not go there. Only I and my boss are allowed to go in that space. This is the last time I am warning you, Fred. Or next time you will be shot to death. Now get back to your fucking work! Guard the entrance I am going to get boss he's back." Fred gulped nodding his head.

Creed glared at him before walking towards the car. Cyrus was out of the city for business matters that's why he didn't come to the mansion for the last two days. Fred took advantage and applied for the job. One of their bodyguards got killed a few days ago and Fred was the only option right now so Creed talked to Cyrus and he gave him permission