Chp-87

Author Pov

Two Months Later

"Boss here is the information you asked for." Cyrus grabbed the file from Creed opening it revealing further information about the guy that joined them a week ago.

"Hmm I am letting him go through the training because of your continuous nagging but he still can't join our gang till his graduation." Creed nodded his head.

"Yes, boss I know and he will be done with his graduation in the next two months." Cyrus nodded his head and dismissed Creed.

It's been two months since Hazel gave a chance to their relationship. Cyrus has been extremely patient with her, it's not like he doesn't want her or feels any kind of sexual attraction towards her anymore. He does. But he has promised himself that without her consent he wouldn't do anything. And even though she seems to not avoid his touch anymore he still doesn't go any further till she would want to.

Cyrus drove back to the mansion only to be stopped by the traffic single. A small knock over his car's window grabbed his tension. He frowned watching a small kid selling flowers. If he would be the same Cyrus he simply would have scoffed at the flowers and ignored the boy but now he has someone he wants to buy these for.

Sliding the window down he looked at the kid who offered him one flower. "Give me all." Saying that he gave a good amount of money to the kid and took the flowers. The kid tried giving him the money back but the man gently pat the boy's head and closed the window. Placing the bunch of flowers on the passenger seat he drove the car.

His bodyguard's car followed him. They all had shock plastered over their faces. He didn't only buy the flowers but the way he patted the boy's head made them question if he was the same man who tortured the spy like a psycho last night.

He reached the mansion and taking the flowers walked inside hearing a small humming sound from the kitchen. Reaching the place he found his beautiful woman humming softly and busy baking cookies. This woman and her love for baking!

He didn't want to disturb her but he also didn't want to leave so simply leaning the side of his body against the wall he stared at her with smiley eyes. Ten minutes passed with her working oblivious of the man's eyes that were stuck on her. Soon she grabbed the plate on which she placed the cookies and turned around only to gasp out in shock.

"Jesus Christ! Cyrus, you scared me!" She said placing her hand over her chest shooting him a glare. He chuckled watching her one cheek coated with flour before walking towards her and hiding the flowers behind him.

"I bought something for you." He said making her look at him with a frown. She placed the plate on the table before facing him.

"Here." He brought the flowers out forwarding them to her making her smile. She grabbed the flowers and nodded her head.

"Thank you." He raised his eyebrows making her pursue her lips to not smile too widely.

"Thank you, honey." He smiled satisfied by her words before looking at the cookies.

"You like baking so much. Why don't you start selling these?" He said making her chuckle. She shook her head placing the flowers on the table.

"I just like baking. I don't think I can sell them." He removed his coat placing it on the chair before walking near her. Hazel opened the tap of the water to wash the dishes she dirtied. She smiled when Cyrus back hugged her placing his chin over her shoulder. She washed the dishes letting him hug her to his heart's content.

"Why not?" She shrugged off.

"I just like cooking but only for myself and you." He smiled snuggling his head in her crook. After that, he didn't say anything. He knew he can't let her work out as it was not safe especially being with a mob boss who has uncountable enemies. But if she wants to do something from the house she can. That's why he gave her that suggestion but if she doesn't want to then let it be.

Cyrus slowly turned his gaze towards her face finding the white powder still gracing her beautiful flesh. He gulped trailing his eyes down to her pale neck that was on display as her hair was tied up in a messy bun.

Hazel stilled for a second when his hands left her waist and traced her arms reaching to her hands that were under the water. Her breathing accelerated when he placed his cold lips against her warm neck making the spoon she was washing fall off her hand. She gasped out throwing her head back feeling him leaving wet kisses all over her neck.

She held his hands that were caressing hers under the water when the intensity of his kisses become rough. He took a good amount of her flesh between his teeth giving it a light bite making her moan out in response.

"C-Cyrus." She stuttered his name out making him groan in pleasure at how hot she sounded.

Closing the water tap he grabbed her waist roughly turning around. Holding her waist he made her sit on the counter before standing between her legs. She held his biceps throwing her head back when he again attacked her neck and sucked her flesh like he wants to bite it off her.

"Ahh." She gasped out clutching his biceps when he didn't part his lips away from her neck and instead dipped his head more down sucking it like a vampire.

After leaving his dark mark behind he trailed open mouth kisses all over her jawline. She breathed out shakingly when he detach his lips from her flesh which started turning red because of his harsh kisses. Coming face to face with her he raised his hand to the cheek.

Hazel slowly opened her eyes breathing crazily. Her hazy gaze met his dark ones as he slowly wiped the flour off her cheek trailing his thumb to her tempting lips. Staring hungrily at her lips he caressed her lower lip using his rough thumb he gulped controlling himself.

"Tell me to stop." He whispered through his raspy tone making her gulp down. Raising his eyes to her he mumbled once again.

"Because if you didn't stop me now I wouldn't be able to stop afterward." Hazel and Cyrus kept intense eye contact for a few seconds before Hazel leaned her face closer to his.

Removing her hands from his biceps she held his cheeks with her small palms. Without saying anything she placed her lips against his softly kissing him. Cyrus's mind went blank and closing his eyes he returned her soft kiss with his rough ones.

Holding the back of her head he kissed her ferociously. He threw the pain, need, desire and love in that kiss after the wait of many months. Hazel dipped her fingers in his hair kissing him back. She tried matching his pace but failed as his pace of the kiss was too much for her to compete with.

She moaned letting him slip his tongue into her mouth. She clutched his hair hugging his neck tightly getting out of breath. Finally, after what felt like an eternity he parted their lips but didn't move his face back. Keeping their lips still brushing against each other they breathed out heavily before slowly she opened her eyes only to find him gazing at her already.

"Last chance sweetheart." He mumbled telling her to stop him but she instead of pushing him away wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer.

"I want you, Cyrus." And that's it.

It was enough to unleash the beast that was dying to feel her for almost a year.

______________________________________

Ready for spicy stuff. Next will be updated soon. Keep on liking and commenting.

Keep on following me here and on Instagram. Its mirah_selim

Till the next adios.