Chp-33

Author Pov

As per Cyrus's words he flew out of the city for a month. And before going he instructed her that he will call one of his men in the night and he will hand the phone to her, and as usual she has no other choice but to answer his calls.

As soon as he left the mansion Hazel started working on her escape plan. Even though she knew it was extremely risky after all there are cameras in every corner of the mansion, the mansion is guarded by several men. It's almost impossible for her to escape with success. But again she wants to try, at least for once.

She sighed packing her dresses in the bag. After he gave her bag back she started wearing her own clothes even though Cyrus has bought a few designer clothes for her and filled her wardrobe with them but she had no heart to touch them.

She wanted nothing from him except for him to free her and from the way, he behaved that night he kind of made it obvious for her, he hadn't planned to let her go anytime soon or maybe never.

And this thought alone scares her. She doesn't want it. She doesn't want to be with him. His alone presence near her disgusts her. Maybe her body lets him dominate her but there is no way she would let him dominate her senses. She was a strong-minded woman and there is no way she would let him deprive her of her freedom which is her right.

Maybe for the past two months, she has been quite coping up with his torture as she thought he will eventually let her go but to her dismay, he wasn't letting her go and from the way, he replied to her it's obvious he's not freeing her anytime soon.

"Hazel." She turned around meeting Analise's eyes who stared at her with disappointed eyes.

"Hazel I already warned you once. Why are you---" Hazel shook her head sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I can't stay with him, Ana. I stayed here thinking that he might let me go but it's been two months. Two months that I haven't ---" Contacted my mother. I don't know how she is? Where she is? She wanted to say those words to Ana but didn't dare to.

"You haven't what?" Ana questioned walking closer to her.

"I haven't felt my freedom. I am used to living independently. This suffocating prison is killing me. And he has no plan to let me go. I can't do this. I want my freedom back." Ana looked down nodding her head.

" I understand you Hazel and this time I wouldn't oppress you for anything. I would only say that he's really powerful, if you want to save yourself the first thing you need to do is to get out of this city. He rules this city, he has made laws. He's the law people follow in this city." Ana said making Hazel's breath hitch in dread.

"No matter how many illegal businesses he has or how many lives he takes no one can question him. He's a man who doesn't only rule this city but also has his influence out of it so it will be better if the first thing after escaping you would do is to get out of this city. Only this way you can be saved." Hazel nodded her understanding Ana's words.

Analise wasn't wrong. Cyrus's grandfather was the one who was a previous ruler of this city but he wasn't this much feared. His grandfather was a good man who helped a lot of people and one of them was his grandson.

Cyrus was only 17 when he first attended the meeting of his company as an owner. It took him a lot of time to build him and his grandfather's business. He not only rules this city but also is the law. He has his own made laws which are followed by people.

He can destroy, can renew, or can even replace any building, institute, or company. He has the power in his hand every man living in this city wants. But that wasn't it. He was the dangerous hidden mafia of this country. He has only one illegal business but his influence over his enemies is enough to back them up to not even think about attacking him.