Dominos: Chapter II

Dominos: Chapter II: Normal

oinos: Chapter II:
Normal

They were all pretty excited for the competition. Being in a gang, they didn't really have much time to participate in events if it wasn't for a mission or even do something else. Sure, they would go to search for potential new members, but Chan had told them that he wanted them to have fun while participating.

Changbin laughed when he had told him that, assuring him that he was only going to do the first round.

So, they registered for the competition, using their real names since it was an actual event and not for a mission.

On missions, they would usually all use fake names to address themselves in case they would get caught. But when it came to open activities, like their work, hobbies, and event participation like they would do, they used their real name because they didn't have enough hacking skills to create fake IDs and new legal registration.

As Chan had told them to do, they all went to work that week, continuing on their normal lives by the time the competition would arrive. It had already been one week, and the boys seemed kind of excited, to Chan's relief.

Hyunjin was a rather famous artist under the name of Jih, so he was probably in his room, painting or somewhere outside. Chan, him, was working on music he produced for fun, being an old habit of his. Changbin was with him, helping out as he enjoyed working with Chan.

As for Han, he was currently at a cafe, working to earn some money.

He was just about done putting on his apron that he heard the bell ring, meaning a customer came in. Turning around, he was left speechless.

There was, right there, standing in front of him, Minho wearing a black leather jacket with a white shirt underneath, his newly blue hair messy because of the wind.

Jisung stood there surprised, not recalling ever telling the boy where he worked. He stayed stars truck, Minho looking really good right now, with his new coloured hair that was probably fresh, since the day before it was still purple.

Pulling Jisung out of his thoughts, Minho asked.

"Jisungie? You work here?" He was quite surprised, never having seen Jisung in this cafe, even though he came quite often.

"Oh, yeah I do. It's kind of fun and gets my mind off thing."

"No wonder why the Americanos here are so good." Minho smiled jokingly as he saw the younger's ears get red.

Jisung looked at him and cringed, even though he knew it was a joke.

"Please don't say that again. Anyways, I guess you want an Americano, right?" Nodding, Minho paid quickly and waited for his order to be ready, observing Jisung work silently, with a smile on his face.