Dominos: Chapter XVII

You have to think that Seungmin's house is like an old mansion... (like in the start of the 1900s)

Long chapter 4000 words

Long chapter ⇒ 4000 words

END OF ARC ONE

——INTERDEME——
Pt. 1

oinos: Chapter XVII
Games

There was not a single sound heard, the slight echoes of the wind brushing by could've been the only thing heard while the house stayed dark, no light perking from the windows, the only source of lightning had been the flashlight four were silently carrying.

Seven guns, seven guys, nine bedrooms, two bathrooms, one kitchen, one big library, two offices out limits, two living rooms, one vacant room and two locked doors in between hallways was their area to fight.

The outside was forbidden, the night too dark to see and the roofs too accessible for their own good and health, the weather fresh enough to be able to catch a cold if you didn't wear a coat.

Reloads were ready, resting steadily inside their jackets so that they couldn't be stolen, and a secured weapon rested against some of the boy's thighs in case they would be under attack.

Some were smart and dressed in black, the others wearing their darkest shade of color in their wardrobe to not be seen through the darkness.

Their footsteps stayed silent; Just like Felix had learnt in classes, just like Han and Hyunjin escaped when they were teenagers, just how Minho had to run away to escape from thugs, just the way Seungmin did as a reflex when he came back inside the house too late. How Changbin had learnt from their leader, and how Chan ran away from the peddling, how he was forced to not make a sound ever as he pressed another foot on the ground.

Their breathings seemed in sync, none of them distinguishing the one of an other member as they inhaled and exhaled once again the fresh air of the rather colossal house.

Then a scream was heard, vibrations echoing through the thick walls at the acute noise, breaking the peace that rested within the barriers of the residence.

As the boy tried to run away in despair, a gunshot was heard, the noise of something dropping on the floor followed, but everyone stayed under shock, quiet, eyes wide.

"Shit! My leg- ow!"

Hyunjin had let a sigh of relief escape his mouth as he heard Jisung's voice fill the corridor, followed by a slight chuckle.

The game was pretty stressing, so at every sound heard, it could be his defeat.

The seven boys had closed every window, closed the lights off in Seungmin's house and made it into a deadly battleground.