Dominos: Chapter IX

Mouahahahahahahaha

That's it-

I'm watching Love in the Air rn and help- I can't even watch it on IQIYI cause I'm poor- ANYGAYS-

filler? Kinda but still pay attention (:

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END!!

oinos: Chapter IX:
Home

Clouds nowhere to be seen in the sky, the weather was getting a bit cold, even with the warm sun shining at its brightest in the middle of the afternoon.

It had been around a week since Seungmin had met with Stray kids and about a week since Felix had officially agreed to be part of the group.

What Hyunjin had said to him had played in his mind a lot, but there was also the fact that he had to lie to Noah, which he didn't really like.

Although, he was happy as the others were extremely welcoming, always trying to integrate him and Seungmin in the group.

Right now, they were moving into the new house that would also become their hideout, that Seungmin had found and hid from the map "for them."

So, it was box after box that everyone started complaining, (especially Minho and Changbin) that they were either tired or that their muscles were hurting.

Chan on his side, was able to put two dominos up on the table sitting in his office room in the basement, looking at the many pieces of Bakelite displayed vertically on the wooden desk.

He wondered how he would even move them, the dominos being a big symbol for him to strategize missions and know where he was at.

Usually, people used chest games, but he understood nothing of it. So, he used something he was skillful in; turns out it was doing domino chains.

Sounds strange, doesn't it?

In any cases, it worked, so that was fine.

He decided to put a number on each dominos, before opening a box and carefully placing them inside along with files hidden underneath where a name could be read; '

Chanl—

He sealed the box so that no one could open it but him or Changbin, as the latter was basically his right hand, putting the square object in his car along with other boxes.

Outside their 'jobs' they were human beings, normal people with rights. So right now, seven people moving in together seemed pretty normal. Chan leaving the hideout in his car and heading to the house was okay. And the boys arguing again seemed like teenagers or young adult behaviour for others around them.