Dominos: Chapter XXII

IN HONOUR OF THE VMA WIN HERES A CHAPTER OVER 6000 WORDS-

Note at the end

————————

This chapter took a while to write... you'll understand why soon-

TRIGGER WARNING: blood, violence, mention of rape, sensitive subjects and more...

oinos: Chapter XXII:
Past & Present

Some people feel that their bodies are just always rushing with adrenaline pumping in their veins with no stopping. Although, too much adrenaline can increase your risk of a heart attack, or even a stroke, too little is rare, and therefore has almost none to no effect on your body.

Well, that's not how Minho felt after watching Chan and Felix run into the house at six in the morning, looking for their belongings.

Even with Chan saying they should be ready on time, it seemed as if only Lee Know had understood the demand as the leader himself hadn't respected his own request.

Minho could only look at his members who seemed to be rushing with adrenaline as he stood by the door with a leather suitcase in hand.

He wore a suit that day, again, as Chan had requested it because seemingly, the town would be a little old-fashioned for today's advancements. So there he was, impatiently waiting for the two Australians to finish their last-minute packing, clothed with stretchy dress pants and a nice dress shirt and blazer. And to make it worse, his whole attire was a vintage kind of material, which screamed uncomfortable just by the look of it.

For the hundredth time, Minho sighed, and decided to simply head out first, grabbing the car keys.

"I'll head out first!" He yelled so he'd be heard through the house.

"Wait! I'll be down in a second!" He heard Felix's voice from his room, but wasn't convinced one bit.

"Lix you said that ten minutes ago I'm not buying it! God even Jisung is faster than that."

"Hey I heard that!"

A blush spread across his face as he
heard Chan's comment from two rooms away.

He said that last part out loud didn't he....

"I'll be in the car! And I am driving! You guys better be ready in five or I'm leaving without you!" And with that said, he opened the door, tossing the keys in his hands once more before going to the car and taking the driver's seat.

He cursed at himself for mentioning Han, and it seemed like the fiftieth time in only two days.

Minho had thought of him a lot, lately, he found himself wondering if Jisung felt the same; the other running through their minds all day with no rest.