Dominos: Chapter XXVII

Dominos: Chapter XXVII:secrets

oinos: Chapter XXVII:
secrets

Clothes surrounded him, yet, none peeked his attention as he looked around, almost overwhelmed. The ceilings were high, almost four times his own body, expensive lights coming down to gleam over him.

"What about this one?" He turned around, looking over to his friend holding a hanger with a exorbitant looking suit.

"Seriously?"

"What!?"

"Changbin i'm not going to wear red. I've told you this."

"You'd look hot in red." The sentence was mumbled. Seungmin, somehow, heard it still, cheeks flushing pink.

Changbin was with Seungmin due to their similar tastes when it came to clothes. They were in an expensive store, not minding spending so much money for a simple suit.

It wasn't just a suit. It was their credibility, their appearance that would reflect the rest: money, authority, courage, risk, power, all of it. They had to look at their best, in control, face however hidden.

It wasn't just an évènement they would be heading to, no, it was bigger than anything they had participated in before. Bigger than the mission where they went on the train, the enemy territory. Larger than the car auction they had gone to. It was on a bigger scale than the hospital they had robbed.

They'd enter, blend in, and find their true enemies. Names, addresses, contracts, and most importantly, children.

You might ask: why kids? It was a simple answer really: an auction took place in Detroit, USA, in the Huntington Place. Highest bidders would be there, and surely, traffic members. You might see where this is going: an object would sometimes represent the children sold to another men or family.

Chan, Minho and Seungmin, with the help of Hyunjin, had looked into the company they had seen the name of on the planes of Clirvel, the forbidden city, they liked to call it. It turned out, that under the same name, was a well known auction by illegal artefacts traders that was held every six months, sometimes each four, at different locations around the world. This time around, they were in Detroit, USA.

It could easily explain why the planes and boats of Clirvel had been directed to the same place. With Minho's knowledge in transportation and codes, it was a rather easy task for Seungmin to hack into the database of the Agency's merchandise branch.

"How about... this?" When Seungmin turned around, he was more than prepared to tell Changbin off again, that he wouldn't wear what idiocy he kept suggesting. Because after all, that's all he had been doing until now.

Although, as he turned towards the shorter boy, he had found the pants in his hands simple, neat, and the blazer was just the same. He couldn't help but crack a small smile, reaching over to touch the fabric. Against his skin, it felt quite nice, the cloth was light, yet heavy. Anyhow, it seemed perfect, just Seungmin's style.