Dominos: Chapter VI

——————
I just want to point out that I've been wanting to write this chapter ever since the prologue :>

—————————

For a friend that's been begging me to post- 😭

oinos: Chapter VI:
hacking...

No news from Felix yet, the five boys were going back to their original days, training and work, missions being held back by Chan, who didn't want to go on any until they'd get new members.

The clouds were up in the sky that day, sunrays piercing through them from time to time as the wind blew softly through the tree leaves. The day was nice, the weather to Changbin's taste as it was just around hot enough to only be wearing a jacket outside.

Even with summer coming, the weather was still a bit cold, but it was okay, as it was still spring.

The five boys were in their hideout, Hyunjin and Han helping Chan look up some important information while Minho stood in his thoughts in the middle of their little kitchen.

"Have you found anything yet?"

"No, everything is just blank or blocked." Chan threw his head back on the couch, sighing as they weren't able to find anything.

They were trying to find one of their target's information, such as: where they hid, their real name and what were some of their transactions. Only, even with Chan's small experience in hacking and Hyunjin helping, they couldn't find anything at all.

Chan was slowly preparing their next mission, not mentioning when or where it would be, not even knowing that himself. So there they were, trying to figure things out as Minho finally came back to reality, walking to the four boys, towards Changbin.

"Remember our bet?" He said out of nowhere.

How could he forget... he lost free food to Minho so easily, but it was for a good cause and even as sad Changbin was, he was still glad that in that moment he managed to make Minho concentrate again and win.

So now, a week and a half later, Changbin was still not over the fact that he could've gotten free food if he had guessed right.

"Yeah-

"Can you order us food?" Minho showed him a smirk followed by a satisfied smile at Changbin's annoyed face.

He seriously hoped Minho would forget but knowing the guy, that seemed impossible. The Minho he knew would do anything to mock them, especially him. But it was only out of love and Changbin knew that.

Not even answering, he grabbed his phone and called the number of some chicken place before ordering for the two, the others all saying they already ate.