Dominos: Chapter XIV

Not edited (: and uh, murder in the beginning Oop-

oinos: Chapter XIV
Worried

Stars no where to be seen, the clouds covered the dark sky as it was threatening to rain, the weather cold and shivering.

The wind was rather unpleasant, the leaves turning around on the ground and flying everywhere while the tree branches danced to the sound of the rushing cars.

The breeze felt smooth against his skin though, relaxing as his hair got tangled, together, hands warm thanks to his leather gloves. The cold ground under him didn't even feel chilly, but warm on his big hoodie.

Dressed in nothing but black, he was laying down on the concrete roof to have a better view of everything happening beneath him, until he saw something he was waiting for.

In a silent manner, the trigger was pulled, target in lock while he instantly dropped down on the ground, on his knees with a hole in between his eyes. Seconds later, he was on the cold tiled floor, bullet in his left leg to make sure he wouldn't get back up again.

The sigh escaping his mouth was the only thing heard in the moment as he quickly shifted around, in silence as always, swearing on his life to end this ludicrous peddling.

——————————

The sun was rising to announce a beautiful weather that day, much to some's disliking as they often liked it better cloudy.

After the mission, they had gone back home, except for Seungmin who went back to his original house to not worry his father who would probably be back the next morning after work.

He woke up early that morning, as it was Friday and a school day he had too be awake earlier than usual. He was rather tired, coming back at around two in the morning, since they had all decided to stay up at Jisung's café, but he needed to talk with his teachers since he had missed two important exams.

Dressed in a simple layered shirt and black jeans, he headed over to he kitchen to grab a piece of bread, not feeling to well as he did. He sat down quickly, dizzy from the lack of sleep he got that night, hurrying a little so that he wouldn't miss his bus.

"Where were you last night?"

Startled by the strict and serious voice, the dark haired jumped on his chair and cursed under his breath for getting caught.

"With some friends, why?" He answered trying to stay calm as his heart raced faster.

"Who? You didn't tell me about them?"

"One of them is named Felix, we go to school together."

"How come I've never heard about him before?" The man stood in front of Seungmin continuing his interrogation.