Dominos: Chapter XIII

If y'all don't like surgery and stress and hospital in general- don't read-

Also this isn't proofread or edited

oinos: Chapter XIII
Escape

He was sitting and looking absolutely relaxed, even though inside he was freaking out, something expected happening in front of him as he realized the situation they were in.

Keeping his calm, he looked at the man entering the hospital, dressed properly as his steps echoed in Chan's mind.

His attire was formal, dressed in an ironed suit as his hair was pushed back to reveal his forehead. His shoes clicked on the tile floor, frowning as he walked to the registering machine.

"Guys... we have a problem-"

"Why am i already registered in?" Chan froze, turning his head towards the man now in front of him, taking a look at his face.

"Huh, I d-don't know." He faked stuttered trying to look a bit afraid of the doctor. Because if he were the old Chan, he would've felt intimidated.

"I asked, why am I already registered in!? Who are you!?"

Flinching, Chan started tapping incoherent numbers and letters on the monitor's keyboard, trying his best to act inexperienced.

"I-I'm the n-ew reception-nist sir- I'll see right away."

Rummaging through drawers and shelves, Felix was anxiously looking around for documents as he had heard the conversation through his ear piece. It didn't take long for him to drop an file without noticing, hurriedly taking it in his hand to look at it further.

He immediately took the document under his arm as his eyes widened, automatically noticing the importance of the file to both them and the doctor.

Han and Minho had continued their research on their side all while Changbin tried to keep Seungmin updated of everything he heard while the latter was busy erasing all of their appearances on camera.

Back with Hyunjin, the brown haired was sitting next to his so called patient that was probably less stressed out than him.

"Nervous?"

"A little."

"It's going to be fine, don't worry, it will all be okay." Hyunjin was trying to reassure himself more than the fourteen year old boy laying before him on the hospital bed.

"Will I die?" He asked worriedly.

"I don't know-