Dominos: Chapter VIII

Hehe, warning long chapter???????? And lots of POV changes my bad hehe

previously;

It was quite puzzled that Felix looked behind over to his boyfriend, the latter smiling over at him kindly as the black haired grew even more confused.

It was like Noah was pushing him to Hyunjin once again.

On Noah's side, he was convinced that the two were friends and that Hyunjin wanted some company or just someone to talk to, so he didn't mind letting the two off together.

He trusted Felix, and Felix trusted him...

"H-huh?"

"Don't take the wrong idea, you're just kind of the only one I can talk to right now since the others are out and plus, it's my duty to look after you."

"I- sure, I guess?"

"Sorry to be so random, gosh we don't even know each other."

"It's fine, I'll be right back."

Walking over to the taller, Felix explained the situation to Noah who understood it just the way he thought at first, and let the two off.

"Call me for when I pick you up!" He said from afar.

"Alright!"

Leaving, the two walking in an uncomfortable silence, one wondering what was going on and the other overthinking and being anxious...

I'll let you guess...

Dominos: Chapter VIII:Little help

oinos: Chapter VIII:
Little help

"I'm sure you're wrong!"

"But I'm right-handed."

"And?"

"I'm always right!"

"That means I'm right too- wait, then how can we both be right?"

"Maybe it's the exact same pri-

"I DON'T know but can y'all PLEASE shut up for a second..."

"Wow, Lee Know doesn't know what happened to the world!" Hyunjin dropped on his knees dramatically.

"ONE SECOND, please!"

Minho interrupted Han and Hyunjin who were arguing about which house between two was the cheapest. He was glaring at the two, no mercy in his eyes as he rested in the couch among the others.

"One... okay! It's been a sec- YAHHHAHH!"

Hyunjin ran as Minho chased him with a shoe, Han laughing in victory. He looked down at computer to confirm as his smile dropped down quickly.