Dominos: Chapter XXVI

5000 words 🫢 anddddd not proofread

oinos: Chapter XXVI:

The house wasn't quiet, it was actually quite the opposite:

"Hyunjin have you seen my charger!?"

"No why the fuck would I!?"

"You're always moving my stuff around!"

"Han I didn't even go in your room for the past two weeks!"

And then there was Seungmin:

"SEO FUCKING CHANGBIN! I told you yesterday to not mess with my stuff!"

"I didn't even DO ANYTHING!"

"Then why the fuck are all my clothes upside down!"

"I just took ONE hoodie off your drawer!"

"You made a mess!"

"Okay okay I'm sorr- YAH CHAN HELP"

And Felix:

"Chan I need help! My suitcase is too small!"

"Felix we're leaving for four days maximum you don't need all of that!"

"I do! And it WILL fit! I'll make it."

It's safe to say that only Minho was quiet, silently smiling at his friend's troubles. He sat on his bedroom floor, suitcase open with all his clothes laying around him. He was careful to make his suitcase neat and clean, not wanting to look all over for his things once they were in the U.S.

They would be leaving the next day, and the weather being quite cold in December, he wanted to bring a variety of sweatshirts to be comfortable when he slept. He was usually really warm, but sometimes you don't expect a cold breeze hitting you face and making you shiver completely.

"Aish- I swear these kids never shut up." He sighed, picking up a pair of pants and putting them in the bottom of his luggage.

Next, he picked up a notebook, one he had written thoughts in, and quickly hid it in between two t-shirts, not really wanting anyone to ask about it if they ever saw it.

Ever since they had acquired documents from Gekol's case and office, he had started to write and plan out things, simulations and statistics of each of their missions. What he was doing in his old job, became a habit and now, was an automatism as he took notes of everything, but in a way so vague that no one but him could really understand the idea.