Dominos: Chapter XXV

Dominos: Chapter XXVFarm

oinos: Chapter XXV
Farm

"Why are you so careless!?"

"I don't know maybe you should've kept going instead of stopping and waiting!"

"We couldn't just leave you behind! Learn to catch up will you!?"

"For fuck's sake Jisung I was being chased and shot at!"

"Yeah and could've been careful! Fuck it slowed us down you could've, we could've fucking been exposed!"

"And that's supposed to be my problem!? Listen how can I predict a bullet trajectory?! You're such a good shooter you should know to answer me that 'well Hyunjin, since you're so good, you should be able to tell the trajectory of a fuckin' bullet that was shot by a police officer, in front of you!' Even so I couldn't of avoided it! They opened fire it's illegal anyways!"

"I don't know! Fuck we're in so much trouble! And you have a broken ankle probably! Great, just fucking great."

"Like that's my fault."

"No it's definetly Marcus' fault."

"Who the fuck is Marcus?"

"I'm saying a random name you dumbass!"

"How the fuck should I know!"

"I don't know! You're so smart, so brave and skilled at what you do, so much to bring in the police after us! Tell me!"

"Jisung you didn't even try to help!"

"You're a grown ass man you can take care of yourself!"

"I could've used help! Don't you remember that we told each other we would have our backs!?"

"That was five years ago!"

Seungmin sighed again. This had been going on for about ten minutes already, and he was just so done with it, having a headache already.

Beside him, Changbin didn't speak a word, didn't move if it wasn't to turn the car, the never ending road ahead of them, the police car no longer behind.

He wasn't listening to the words spoken in the back of the car by his friends, yet, he heard things that broke his heart. For the three years he had known the two, Jisung and Hyunjin had argued a lot, but to hear them curse at each other was always so heartbreaking. For two boys who had been there for each other since they were seven, they sure had a lot to say to each other.