Dominos: Chapter XI

HOLAAAAAAAA I wanna say that I'm sorry cause this chapter is nit as good as the last Oop-

OKAYYYY so, there's a small amount of blood in this so if you feel uncomfortable just skip this chapter I mean-

oinos: Chapter XI
Back...

That day was a cloudy one once again, the seven boys back at their old hideout to train in the meantime that Seungmin's backyard was cleaned up. In the basement of the hideout was a large room, three pillars holding the ceiling on each side of it, some equipment on the left side of the place.

Chan was looking closely at everyone as heavy breaths were heard around him, himself doing a little bit of training as he needed to keep a little bit of cardio even though he was the leader.

Felix was helping Seungmin a little to learn some basic defense skills, while Changbin used all the power in his thighs to keep Hyunjin down while the latter struggled to get out of his grip. In the meantime, Jisung was on the left side, doing some workout of his own, stretching a little.

Then, Hyunjin finally broke free of Changbin's grip, taking him by the collar and shoulder before shoving him under, looking down on the older.

"Looks like I win." Hyunjin showed a kind but teasing smile, helping Changbin up as the latter tapped his shoulder slightly.

"Lets take a break, yeah?"

Nodding, the taller threw the male his towel as he took his, wiping his sweat while walking towards Jisung seeing Chan do the same.

"Minho's late? You guys usually train together..."

"Yeah, I know, he said he'll be here soon." Jisung showed his phone to Hyunjin.

"Wanna train with me in the meantime?" Chan had proposed.

"Su-
"I'm here! Sorry I'm late!"

Everyone had snapped their heads to Minho, jaws dropping as they saw him run towards the trio.

Jisung was staring, completely starstruck as he looked at Minho.

Everyone had noticed the awkward tension, Jisung still completely confused as of why Minho was acting like this with him. He decided on ignoring it, showing him a soft smile.

"Shall we start?" The elder had asked not even looking at the boy.

"Sure, let's go!"

Seungmin, Felix, Chan, Changbin and Hyunjin decided to change partners as it would be better for Felix and Seungmin to train with the regulars than alone together. Chan thought that, that way, they could learn the most from everyone. Chan paired up with Seungmin, Changbin with Felix as Hyunjin took a break on the side wanting to watch how Han and Minho's fight would go on.