Dominos: Chapter XXIV

This is so not proofread and edited-🤡

oinos: Chapter XXIV
Planes

The weather announced itself well. Sunny days were announced for the next few days and even so, something told Chan that they wouldn't be near Korea anyways.

He stepped foot outside the station, trying to hide the stained dress shirt he wore under his blazer. His shoes clacked slightly on the pavement, the noise annoying him slightly at every step he took. His left hand was resting in his pant's pocket, while his right hand held in place the black jacket to cover the inside.

Luckily for him, only the bottom of his chemise was stained, and a bit of blood  blemished the pants he wore. He hoped no one would notice, as they were of a dark black, the color change being barely noticeable.

"How's Lix?" Minho stood, beside Chan, wiping his hands on his thighs to dry them.

"He's doing better than earlier; he still feels like he's about to puke any second, but other than that he's taking it better than we expected." Minho still looked worried as the older turned to face him, bearing a small smile.

"He can't possibly be completely over it Minho. He murdered someone out of cold blood. He wasn't raised in a shitty society like us: he lived a happy childhood, with parents that love him and siblings to play around with. It's not like he would've been expecting this as his future." He explained concerned.

"Yeah, what surprised me was how he did it without thinking. If he weren't like this, I'd say he would be a natural."

Chan hummed, watching Minho as he hid the stains by unbuttoning the three first buttons of his shirt, blood all over it. It almost seemed as if he had nothing under his blazer, and although it would've been a nice sight, Chan hoped he wouldn't get cat called or something.

He knew how these men were: calling everybody that was even the slightest handsome or attractive to be at their feet and clean the floor under them after they'd release. He wondered how Minho had lived with traffickers for so long, being as attractive as he is. He simply hoped his experience was not as bad as his.

"I guess Clirvel exists after all." Chan laughed, making reference to his research the day before.

"Told you, you oldie." Chan groaned.

"Come on! Seungmin isn't even there and you HAVE to take his place at calling me old? Leave me alone for ONE day! I'm like, one year older than you!" He whined, not noticing the figure coming in behind him.

"You're still a grandpa Chan. You'd have to be younger to not be considered one."

At the sound of a light chuckle, both males turned to see a smiling Felix, as if what happened an hour ago never even saw the light. His smile was bright, eyes a bit red from the crying, as he wore nothing under his blazer, dress shirt hung from his left pocket in a pinkish colour.