Dominos: Chapter XVI

IMPORTANT TRIGGER WARNING:

It's your last chance to leave this story if you don't deal well with blood, trauma, deaths and maybe more...

Dominos: Chapter XVIStargaze into your teary eyes

oinos: Chapter XVI
Stargaze into your teary eyes

It had been three days and so far, they were all tired of it: none of them were used to stay home and do nothing, except maybe for Seungmin.

Felix had been going around asking the members to cook with him, Minho often helping him. Chan had been getting back on all the sleep he missed in the last days all while Hyunjin was tired of painting, not finding any inspiration after having finished at least ten endeavours.

As for Changbin, he found himself surprisingly finding an interest in reading, Seungmin always making fun of him as Han liked to go train in the basement from time to time.

The brown haired boy had called his boss, telling him he needed two weeks of vacations ASAP and even though the latter wasn't not at all happy about the sudden news; it's not like he had a choice to comply anyways.

In all cases, to say that the boys were tired and bored was an understatement.

"We can play Mario kart?" Jisung proposed as he layed upside down on the couch under the gaze of a very concerned Seungmin.

"Nah, we don't even have a console for it." Hyunjin said clearly mocking his friend a little.

"Then how about a puzzle?" It was Felix's turn to a ask.

"And kill my back? Oh hell nah." Minho came walking to all of them wearing a simple jogging and an oversized sweatshirt.

They all let out a bored sigh as no one knew what to do, being stuck in the large house more tiring than they thought it would be.

They had a total of two weeks to stay on the low, not showing their faces to the public as drawings were handed out to the police as well as their descriptions. Of course, many men could look like them, but just to be sure, they wanted to stay in. Besides, it would help them bond with each other a little.

At least that's what Seungmin thought when he came up with an idea.

With another sigh, the dark haired took his jacket and headed outside, leaving the complaining boys inside.

"Where are you going? Seungmin?"

"Hmh?" He turned back to see Changbin looking at him in confusion as of why his friend was leaving.

"Where are you off to?"

"Oh, just to the neighbours." He answered nonchalant.

"We have neighbours?" Minho looked around and exchanged an eye contact with everyone, obviously confused.