Dominos: Chapter XXIII

Dominos: Chapter XXIII:Stairway struggles

oinos: Chapter XXIII:
Stairway struggles

Of course it just had to be the perfect weather. From the cloudless sky to it's beautiful blue colour, the celestial sphere was clear. The sun would've been hitting their skin, but as of now, the four boys on whom this chapter will be about, well, we're in the interior parking lot.

They had left the hotel at around three, now three twenty-five as they exited the car dressed properly.

Changbin went out first. His clean shoes was the first thing out of the car, black dress pants neatly hugging his legs as he stepped foot to the hard concrete. He wore a simple dress shirt along with a dark blue jacket, hair styled carefully by Seungmin earlier.

On his side, Seungmin wore something similar, but his blazer was grey, glasses sitting on top of his nose bridge to add a bit more seriousness to his whole attire.

For Han and Hyunjin, they both wore brown dress pants with a white shirt, the younger's jacket being brown while Hyunjin's was black. Hair now black, Hyunjin truly looked good, and Han's long hair, as he hadn't cut it in months, matched well with his overall look.

"How long will it take for us to get there?" Jisung looked over to Seungmin.

"Two minutes in the elevator, ten to twenty by stairs."

"Ain't no way I'm climbing forty nine blocks." Hyunjin looked around and whined, causing Changbin to snicker.

"Yet you don't mind climbing roofs. Come on we have forty minutes to kill anyways!"

"Urghhh fine!" Hyunjin took the lead, whiny and annoyed, opening the staircase's door and started walking forward.

Han walked behind everyone as they engaged the first floors, head down and mood to the ground as well.

He just couldn't stop thinking about Minho.

Lately, he had understood his heartbeats, he had understood his flustered reactions and flushed cheeks when the older was around. Maybe he had known for a while by now, but Hyunjin had said some things in their way back the day before that messed with his head.

He liked Minho. Deeply, truly.

He had tried to push the thought aside for the whole day now, but it just kept bugging him. He just hoped that the mission would help him change his mind.

He kept going at it, not noticing the guys had stopped to take a small break, still climbing up the stairs.

"Han! Where are you going?" Jisung turned his head around to look at Changbin, who just stood motioning for him to come down a level.