🍭 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 🍭

Jailen

I stood frozen as Harry backed away, watching me expectantly.

He undid his tie completely and took his blazer off. He tossed it to the side but left the tie dangling around his neck. When he noticed I wasn't moving he hummed, "Every second you take to get naked, that's another slap on your ass, sweetie. I don't mind, but you might not be able to sit for a week."

I leaned my head back against the wall as I inhaled deeply. I could run. He would definitely catch me, but I could do it just to piss him off. It was as if he could read my thoughts. He approached me again, his fingers coming between us to grab the waistband of my pants.

"If you think you'll make it out of this room, go ahead and try," He said, undoing the button on my pants, his rings cold against my stomach, "You think I'm pissed off now?" He yanked me forward by my pants and I gasped, "I want you to try and leave this room before I'm finished with you, Jailen. Take your clothes off, sweetie. I won't ask again."

He didn't have to ask again. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head, barely having enough room to do so with him standing so close. I huffed out a breath of annoyance and dropped this shirt to the ground.

"Could you step back?" I asked, jutting my chin out at him.

He hesitated before he barely stepped back. I hooked my thumbs into my pants and slid them down my legs before kicking them to the side. I cleared my throat and straightened my back.

"These too," he reached forward and snapped the waistband of my panties.

I shuddered, the snap making my skin burn. He smiled lazily as I took my panties off and kicked them to the side with my pants. He stepped forward, his fingers crawling up my arm before he reached behind me and quickly undid my bra. He gripped the front of it and pulled it off of me. I hardly had time to blink before his hand was on my neck. He guided me forward as he walked backwards until the back of his legs hit the bed.

He took his hand off of my throat and sat down, spinning me so that I was laid across his lap and his hand grabbed the back of my neck, "You frustrate me," He huffed out, his hand ghosting over my ass.

I placed my hand that wasn't wrapped with the ace bandage flat on the ground and I kept the other up as best as I could.

"Getting this pretty ass spanked so early in this arrangement is usually a deal breaker for me. I don't like when people don't listen, Jailen. But with you," his fingers trailed up my spine briefly and I shivered, "I wanna keep you around as long as I can just so I can watch you learn to listen. I know you can be a good girl, Jai. Can't you?"

He landed a harsh slap on my ass and I gasped, my eyes widening at the force behind it. But he was quick to rub over the sting, his thumb sliding between my cheeks and ghosting over my asshole, "Answer me, sweetie."

I bit my lip and nodded, "Yeah."

He slapped my ass again, in the same spot with just as much force. My body jerked against his leg and I wrapped my arm around his calf, my eyes brimming with tears already, "Say yes."

"Yes," I whimpered out quickly as he slapped the other cheek once, twice, and then both back to back.

I screwed my eyes shut, the throbbing of my clit making its way down my legs. Why was I enjoying this?