Chapter 40

:) hello ! Enjoy this chappy C:

***

TenTen's Pov

We just came back from the Island. We were at school and currently, Kakashi was no where to be seen. 

After an hour of being late, "life just got the best of-"

"you butt! stop making excuses!" Naruto yelled, everybody started laughing at him as usual.

"Well Naruto, You didn't invite me to your little island thing" Kakashi said reading his book.

"i don' know what you're talking about!" Naruto looked away. 

"you went with-"

"WE'RE IN CLASS KAKA-SENSEI, YOU'RE A TEACHER PLEASE ACT LIKE IT." I cut him off, saving Naruto's ass.

"well tenten, it was you-"

"AND THEN THE WAR STARTED AT.....?" Voice, louder. 

"oh, now you're interested in learning?" Kakashi asked, I nodded "Yup."

He sighed and started writing on the board. "BOOOOOOOOOORING" Kiba yelled. 

"want me to start talking about something else?"

"YEAH PRETTY MUCH" everybody agreed.

"Okay then,"

"when a man and a woman-"

"OKAY, SHUT UP. WE'VE HEARD ENOUGH" Yomi cut him off.

"good, now will you pay attention?"

"fine." 

"okay so.." He started talking and I eventually fell asleep.

"TENTEN" Kakashi-sensei yelled.

"huh? yea? why'd you interrupt thy slumber"

"class is done" Neji was standing next to me. 

It was lunch, we were basically sitting with our boyfriends.

We were laughing at Kiba because of his story about shoes attacking him in the bathroom in his sleep

"Yow Kids!" Tsunade's voice silenced the school.

Except us

"Really? 'Yow'? What century are you in?" Naruto asked her. Tsunade just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever Uzumaki, okay so. I will just announce that Prom will be coming in 2 weeks. For you seniors who are going to graduate."

"So you boys and girls better ask your guy/girl out or you're gonna be too late!"

"That is all."

"WOO!!! PROM MADAFUCKAS!" Naruto yelled, first pumping the air. 

"No cursing!" Hinata poked him.Naruto apologized immediately. 

However, Hinata stood up. 

"GET YOUR OWN MAN, THIS GUY RIGHT HERE IS MINE. THANK YOU" She yelled pointing at Naruto. She smiled at the end so she wont seem mean. 

Well i cant help it

"YEAH, IF YOU WANT THIS GUY RIGHT HERE, YOU GOTTA GET THROUGH ME. WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH IMPOSSIBLE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN" I yelled pointing at Neji.

"YO. NO ONE. I MEAN NO ONE AIN'T GONNA GET MY GIRL, YOU GET IT?" Kiba warned the boys staring. 

Ino's Pov

"Will you stop sleeping for once?" I asked shikamaru

"Nope." He yawned

Then Kakashi went in the classroom

"Well someone's Early" Yomi pointed out

"I'll take that as an insult"

"Whatever floats your boat, frank"

"Its kakashi."

"Sure. Frank"

"Anyway. You know about your prom right?"

"Yeah what about it?" I asked, he looked at me. 

"Well Ino, i'm going to tell you where its gonna be held. There's a place in the capital where its really wide and for teens."

"And now. For the clothes, Ino please stand up" He looked at me. "what? me?" I was genuinely startled. 

"You heard the man, go" Shikamaru encouraged. I stood up and went next to him. I looked at Shikamaru and he gave me a nod.

"Well. This is Prom! Dresses! Tuxedos! Heels Or Flats! Make-up~! And don't forget about... Prom King and Queen! "

"And i'll be capturing every moment there" I finished, giving them a grin. I went back to my seat, Shikamaru giving me a smile.

"Sakura, or also known as Kunoichi. You will take charge of the music. But you're not gonna be the Dj i've got that covered"

"Yeah, no could be more fitting at that but you" Karin agreed. Everyone gasped in surprised.

"Am I wrong?" Karin asked, no one answered her. 

"Decorations and prepartions, are... Kiba, Naruto, Yomi, Hinata, TenTen and Karin"

"Food... is ... who can hire a chef?" Kakashi asked, "Does it have to be a chef?" Sasuke asked. "Not really." 

"Then I've got that" Sasuke smirked, thinking of someone perfect for the job. 

As soon as school ended, I went up to the girls "Lets go buy dresses!"

Naruto's Pov

"Lets go buy Tuxedos"

With false energy, "Yay."

***

*plays pewdiepie song*

FA FA FABULOUS~! XDD